Submissive white boys bow to the reign of the BBC ;)

• Thread starter Tinywhitedick6inch
  • Start date
Totally hot! I appreciate and praise the black man! I am a mid 50's white financial sub cuck to a younger Asian wife that is being satisfied by humiliating me and having her sex with real men including mostly black superior males. I also crave a tattoo to mark me with my sissy traits and love for the real men!
I would love to see pics of your wife.

I was so excited when my jack of spades tattoo was finished. Right in the middle of the small of my back. It has made finding real men much easier. When I say real men I'm talking about the gorgeous black cocks that lil while white sissy boys like me woreship. I'm proud to be a black mans cumslut. My boicunt be is available anytime any place for any black cock.
Alexxx 4174968137

Attachments

• IMG_20180410_013527.jpg
    IMG_20180410_013527.jpg
    387.3 KB · Views: 89
I was so excited when my jack of spades tattoo was finished. Right in the middle of the small of my back. It has made finding real men much easier. When I say real men I'm talking about the gorgeous black cocks that lil while white sissy boys like me woreship. I'm proud to be a black mans cumslut. My boicunt be is available anytime any place for any black cock.
Alexxx 4174968137
Hot

White bois know their submissive nature beckons them to always showcase that side of their life when before their woman as she gets to enjoy her lover's cock in his presence.

View attachment 1832934
Today not necessarily submissive nature per se as now many white husbands enjoy bringing their wives black for his own entertainment and enjoyment as well as her enjoyment of black men and BBC.

Back