Submissive white boys bow to the reign of the BBC ;)

• Thread starter Tinywhitedick6inch
  • Start date
Totally hot! I appreciate and praise the black man! I am a mid 50's white financial sub cuck to a younger Asian wife that is being satisfied by humiliating me and having her sex with real men including mostly black superior males. I also crave a tattoo to mark me with my sissy traits and love for the real men!

Well,
I've been Crossdressing since I was 5 & growing up I've sucked on several older white boy's,
but it wasn't until an older Black guy broke my lil ass in that I realized what I've been missing.
So after he fucked me about 50 times & would cum all up in my lil white pussy ass, I've only been with Big Black Dom's & will only ever be too.!.

See,
I've cum to love being dominated by bigger black Dom's & even tho I still have girl friends, I've been looking for a black Boyfriend to be my man, because I know that I'm NO match for his superior sexual domination or his BBBBC (Big Beautiful Bare Black Cock), so I just submit to him. Plus the sex is like nothing else I've ever had & it makes me cum harder than anything else ever has just from taking his BBBBC, without even touching my own clitty cock too.!.

So,
When It cums to a Big Black Dom., I become the lil sissy girl that knows & loves to please his superior black cock totally. Which I found I want to do non-stop too, even after I just had cum & doesn't happen when I'm with a girl tho, only a Black Dom. Now not all black men are the same & there are some that are lame, but the real one's are like no other with cocks that only cum on a big black brother.!.

Well,
I've been Crossdressing since I was 5 & growing up I've sucked on several older white boy's,
but it wasn't until an older Black guy broke my lil ass in that I realized what I've been missing.
So after he fucked me about 50 times & would cum all up in my lil white pussy ass, I've only been with Big Black Dom's & will only ever be too.!.

See,
I've cum to love being dominated by bigger black Dom's & even tho I still have girl friends, I've been looking for a black Boyfriend to be my man, because I know that I'm NO match for his superior sexual domination or his BBBBC (Big Beautiful Bare Black Cock), so I just submit to him. Plus the sex is like nothing else I've ever had & it makes me cum harder than anything else ever has just from taking his BBBBC, without even touching my own clitty cock too.!.

So,
When It cums to a Big Black Dom., I become the lil sissy girl that knows & loves to please his superior black cock totally. Which I found I want to do non-stop too, even after I just had cum & doesn't happen when I'm with a girl tho, only a Black Dom. Now not all black men are the same & there are some that are lame, but the real one's are like no other with cocks that only cum on a big black brother.!.

Hi, what a wonderful topic and it couldn't come too soon. For myself the feeling I get from submitting to Black men, sexually or otherwise, is the most fulfilling feeling I've ever had. And bois and cucks should be proud of who we are and why we feel as we do. We are willing captives of the superior Black man so why not show it. I'd much rather Black men handle things like breeding and sexing of white women, they are the only ones qualified. I look to them for direction and inspiration in all that i do. perhaps I've taken measures to ensure my "fidelity" to this way of life that may seem drastic to some but I am proud to say I've been "fixed" ( i really have been castrated, my choice). Typically, i wear a Qos anklet (I pass totally) but I'm considering a tattoo as well, just something else to remind me of who and what I am. Hopefully in the future I will be owned by some wonderful Black man and then He can choose the tattoo for me.
sissy
What happens when you are castrated? I really feel that is what I need. I really feel like a lost white boi and need direction. Please send advice. Thank you.

I have a Jack of Spades shirt and temporary tattoos. I am "naturally" submissive to Masculine Black Men. That said for me its not about owning its about accepting ones place and knowing how to appreciate it.
I first started learning my place when I was 14. That's when I had a Black Friend that slowly turned me into his submissive. I forever owe him everything. I've been a happy boi ever since.

For any white husbands who are pegged by their wives regularly , BBC is even better. Like with a good pegging , You are totally exhausted and your balls are completely pumped dry of all fluid and your white cock is so limp you can't get hard.
This is such a hot comment
Every sissy cuck boi should be aware of the Black-Owned 'Nature of Command'.

That's nature way

Back