Submissive white boys bow to the reign of the BBC ;)

• Thread starter Tinywhitedick6inch
  • Start date
Mac-how do you keep your sexy white wife? By feeding her big black cock?
LOL, I'm here on my own interest, Cougar. Wife hasn't done the b2w thing as of yet. We, as a couple, have a little history and experience at swinging, however, the past 4-5 years we've been focusing on our teens (2) and getting them ready for college, so swinging has taken a back seat. Our marriage and family has priority over everything else.
As far as keeping my wife, I've found that there are a lot of things women value, in a marriage, that come above large cocks. I think most will agree that its the quality, not the quantity, that's fulfilling. I admit, however, our sex is usually awesomely intensified for a few weeks following a good 3-some.

LOL, I'm here on my own interest, Cougar. Wife hasn't done the b2w thing as of yet. We, as a couple, have a little history and experience at swinging, however, the past 4-5 years we've been focusing on our teens (2) and getting them ready for college, so swinging has taken a back seat. Our marriage and family has priority over everything else.
As far as keeping my wife, I've found that there are a lot of things women value, in a marriage, that come above large cocks. I think most will agree that its the quality, not the quantity, that's fulfilling. I admit, however, our sex is usually awesomely intensified for a few weeks following a good 3-some.

What's a typical threesome night like for both of you? Just curious to know.

What's a typical threesome night like for both of you? Just curious to know.
Sorry I missed this one, Dsoul ...
Most all our 3-somes and swaps were with people we knew/met and had friendships with before swinging with them. Strangers would be almost out of the question.

Over the years we've explored a bit with what works and doesn't work, and we've found that working into the "fun" is almost as enjoyable as the "fun" itself. Whether it be at our home or at someone else's, we'd usually have a afternoon cookout, or casual, warm up party. We invested in a nice Jacuzzi many years back,gif_Yellowballs-TubSex.gif with a well stocked wet bar (I'm a unlicensed bartender by the way), and its conveniently a part of our entertainment room and opens up onto our patio and deck. So, when friends visit and mention they like it, we jokingly invite them to try it while they're there. You'd be amazed at how it relaxes everyone.
And if its couples, we have extra rooms to break off in if desired. Mac...gif_Yellowball-Drinking.gif

I have a Jack of Spades shirt and temporary tattoos. I am "naturally" submissive to Masculine Black Men. That said for me its not about owning its about accepting ones place and knowing how to appreciate it.
How often do you where your JoS shirt in public and what reaction do you get from people?

Back