Subhub?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always look forward to his posts, I get 80% of my pix from his posts when I go fishing for pix for my hub to manipulate, clean up, and add captions too,,,they’re no worse than the pix that show up in the vintage category,,,true they’re not up to the quality standards of pix today that are 2000 pixels across, but I remember when a 640 pixel picture filled up my computer screen. My hub‘s got a 27 inch monitor these days and they look like thumbnails to him, he has to enlarge them and “de-pixelize” them, but for him it’s the content not the quality,,,each to his own I guess.

I always look forward to his posts, I get 80% of my pix from his posts when I go fishing for pix for my hub to manipulate, clean up, and add captions too,,,they’re no worse than the pix that show up in the vintage category,,,true they’re not up to the quality standards of pix today that are 2000 pixels across, but I remember when a 640 pixel picture filled up my computer screen. My hub‘s got a 27 inch monitor these days and they look like thumbnails to him, he has to enlarge them and “de-pixelize” them, but for him it’s the content not the quality,,,each to his own I guess.
I agree 💯 %

“Content, not quality...”. Very well put. Could not have said it better.

That’s ridiculous... subhub had the best posts and threads on the site. Who would have made that claim?
If you liked subhub's postings you should write a note to the administrators who decided to discourage his postings.
I agree with everyone HERE ... responses with LIKES or DISLIKES prove that members are responding to the posts.
So, write ADMIN and tell them you miss his posts and WHY!
I'm sure subhub would appreciate that as well.

Less single guys isn’t a bad thing
Not sure if I misinterpreted this, or if like someone else said it wound up in the wrong thread (I’ve done $hit like that, so anything’s possible)m and I certainly don’t want to start a rift amongst the patrons, but since this isn’t basically a dating site and more of a themed genre, which requires single men (that are available, and hopefully black), Hotwives, Slutwives, etc,,,which means Cucks,,,preferably white. I have no idea as to what Subhub’s status is, single or otherwise, what I do know is he posted a ton of pix depicting all the various scenarios that addressed this genre could take place, with the exception of whatever day was boob day, there was partying, outdoor/public, missionary, hands on/black and white contrast, and actual cuckolding,,,and for all this not one thing in return was requested, with the exception of view vs likes,,,he’d get 5,000 views and 60 likes,,,seems to me, we’ve been letting him down going by those numbers. I’m just as guilty, we’ve got similar interest and communicate on the side, so I’ve lacked hitting the like button too, that’s on me for thinking because I consider him simpatico, I’ve neglected to give him his due. Near as I can tell people (for the most part), like my captions,,,I get a lot of likes. While over at CuckoldPlace they indicate what pix they like and why, and at Imagefap they write complete paragraphs as if they’re adding another chapter. It amazes me how three different places have three different audiences,,,when I first started doing searches for this type of material, I checked them all out, and for the most part hit each one daily, but like I end most of my rants, “each to his own”.

Not sure if I misinterpreted this, or if like someone else said it wound up in the wrong thread (I’ve done $hit like that, so anything’s possible)m and I certainly don’t want to start a rift amongst the patrons, but since this isn’t basically a dating site and more of a themed genre, which requires single men (that are available, and hopefully black), Hotwives, Slutwives, etc,,,which means Cucks,,,preferably white. I have no idea as to what Subhub’s status is, single or otherwise, what I do know is he posted a ton of pix depicting all the various scenarios that addressed this genre could take place, with the exception of whatever day was boob day, there was partying, outdoor/public, missionary, hands on/black and white contrast, and actual cuckolding,,,and for all this not one thing in return was requested, with the exception of view vs likes,,,he’d get 5,000 views and 60 likes,,,seems to me, we’ve been letting him down going by those numbers. I’m just as guilty, we’ve got similar interest and communicate on the side, so I’ve lacked hitting the like button too, that’s on me for thinking because I consider him simpatico, I’ve neglected to give him his due. Near as I can tell people (for the most part), like my captions,,,I get a lot of likes. While over at CuckoldPlace they indicate what pix they like and why, and at Imagefap they write complete paragraphs as if they’re adding another chapter. It amazes me how three different places have three different audiences,,,when I first started doing searches for this type of material, I checked them all out, and for the most part hit each one daily, but like I end most of my rants, “each to his own”.
Right on target! Besides being a prolific poster, subhub has a theme to suit almost everyone. I’ve been following his posts for years and am amazed at the effort this guy puts into this while, as you said, asking little in return. And you are right, if we provide too few likes, that’s on us, not him. He’s certainly getting the views. Perhaps he’s doing so much heavy lifting that the members just get lazy. But whomever told him that his posts were stopped because of poor quality or lack of interest is being tone deaf to the reason people visit the site, in general, and subhub’s posts, in particular. There is a lot of junk on here and much of it is high quality simulated professional scenes. Some people like that, so it’s fine. But those of us responding here love our daily subhub. It’s wrong to start paring out posts because some one person finds them unappealing.

If you liked subhub's postings you should write a note to the administrators who decided to discourage his postings.
I agree with everyone HERE ... responses with LIKES or DISLIKES prove that members are responding to the posts.
So, write ADMIN and tell them you miss his posts and WHY!
I'm sure subhub would appreciate that as well.
You are right. Do you know where to send a note in order to get the attention of someone in authority to get them to read this thread? I have looked but am not that familiar with how to find admins. Thanks for the advice.

You are right. Do you know where to send a note in order to get the attention of someone in authority to get them to read this thread? I have looked but am not that familiar with how to find admins. Thanks for the advice.
Look in the Members list at the top of your page, and choose one of the administrators. I've spoken with Funny Bunny a few times. That would be a good start but keep your messages fairly short with the administrators. They're the ones who hold the mortgage ... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back