Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex.

In a movie theater, in the afternoon with my first ever married lady, we were watching the movie 'Sliver' and it turned her on so she started giving me a blow job. Then she pops her head up, looks around and says fuck it, and sits on my cock.

On a jeep next to the train tracks at night as passenger train went by.

In the kitchen of another wife while her husband and ******* were sleeping upstairs.

In a walk in closet while another ladies husband came home unexpectedly because he forgot something. We thankfully heard him and were in the closet quietly fucking. He never came into the room.

In an adult theater video booth with another married woman while she jerked off others.

J

Work office her sat on my desk me in my chair eating her pussy out before sliding in twenty minutes of risk n hard sex loved it
I've done that a couple of times with a coworker of mine. In her office and mine. Alot of fun and always excited because people are right outside the door

I had sex in an airplane once, in washroom. We closed the door and had amazing sex miles above ground.
At my job several times. Including two coworkers. At that time It was sort of a... ritual to break in a new Submissive By fucking her in my office building.
Besides that, I've fucked all over Austin. Parking lots, alleys, school yards, clubs, bathrooms, bushes, golf courses, movie theater, elevator, etc... Basically anywhere there is a surface, it can be done. Who needs a bed??
We even have our own special Tree :devil:
@MrsRocket33

At the Seattle seafare hydroplane races. We were at Seward Park an went out in the water a fucked for 15 minutes. 50000 people there. God knows how many knew what we were doing lol

Back