Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex.

Back in my take chances, need it now, days, in the storage room at Footlocker. I saw two young black men working there, so I went in wearing a sundress, nothing underneath, with Queen of Spades anklet. Sat down, a little flirting, and he took me in back; they took turns. I left very satisfied.
Perfect customer service

My first "Strange place" was on my girlfriends couch. We were in the spoon position doing the slow grind. Her parents came home unexpectedly. I pulled a blanket over us and we both pretended to be asleep. Her mom walked up to us and commented on how "cute" we were sleeping on the couch. At that very moment I started pumping her ******* full of cum. (her mom was a milf btw). We had to "sleep" for about 45 min before we had a chance to get up and pull our pants up.

On Seven Mike Beach in the Cayman Islands during a dark moonless night where people would walk within 10 feet of us and not be seen.. Although it was very daring, it added excitement to the experience.. My girlfriend and her black boyfriend was only a few feet from us having sex also.. Since it wasn't far away from the Holiday Inn where they have live music on the beach, I'd estimate a few dozen other couples walked past us not having a clue we were there having sex..

On Seven Mike Beach in the Cayman Islands during a dark moonless night where people would walk within 10 feet of us and not be seen.. Although it was very daring, it added excitement to the experience.. My girlfriend and her black boyfriend was only a few feet from us having sex also.. Since it wasn't far away from the Holiday Inn where they have live music on the beach, I'd estimate a few dozen other couples walked past us not having a clue we were there having sex..
I know Cayman Islands 7 mile beach really well I grew up on those white sandy beaches. Then as I got older it turned into a nice play area for white cougars and mature married women. :sex::sex::sex:

I know Cayman Islands 7 mile beach really well I grew up on those white sandy beaches. Then as I got older it turned into a nice play area for white cougars and mature married women. :sex::sex::sex:

We've been back there a number of times and repeated our little sex game on the beach .. Every time we go there, it seems as if we are seeing more and more white women with black men than the previous time but lately, its not all the cougars we see with these black guys, we are seeing much younger women like college age or even younger girls, especially during this past spring break..

We've been back there a number of times and repeated our little sex game on the beach .. Every time we go there, it seems as if we are seeing more and more white women with black men than the previous time but lately, its not all the cougars we see with these black guys, we are seeing much younger women like college age or even younger girls, especially during this past spring break..
Yes that is correct! When was the last time you were there?

Back in college, my girlfriend wanted a tour of our fraternity's "Manor" so we snuck into the boardroom that had a massive table, glass doors and windows, expensive chairs, and pictures of our members in it while some of my brothers were downstairs watching football. We fucked on top of the table (leaving smudges), in the president's chair, under the table, pushed up against some photos. Just as we finished, 2 guys came upstairs and gave us questioning looks about what we were doing. Same girlfriend: had sex on the dance floor of her sorority social with people all around us. God, I miss college sometimes!

I'm black exclusive but not strictly to my black boyfriend. We are involved in a small IR swing group (black men/white women couples only) so I have sex with the other black men in our group..
I’ll be in Cayman for the next spring break would be fun if we ran into each other!

Back