Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex.

I guess I was a little bit careless when it came to the places I had sex with black guys. A few of the more interesting places that I had sex. I got bent over a table at Dave & Busters in North Dallas one time, I had sex on the beach in Jamaica several times, I got fucked by a well hung black guy in a alley between 2 buildings in the French Quarter while my husband stood guard and I even participated in the "Live Sex Show" in the French Quarter one time. I never wanted to get caught but the thrill was awesome.

Phyliss

Since this is an interracial site I imagine most don't care about this white man's answer so I'll answer for my wife. My wife sucked and fucked a black male stripper in the VIP room of a popular Las Vegas strip club

In a sauna got the bright idea the heat and sweat would be sexy but didnt think it through fully and by the time we were done though we were going to die so never again will I do that.

It would have to be in a Wendy's bathroom in the middle of the day or in a traffic jam on the expressway. #FunTimes

Back