Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
496bf26b30283f8b591536caa30e9b7bfc660234.jpg

You fell for your new classmate the moment you met her. She had a beautiful face, a hot body, the whole package. You even thought you detected some flirting, and in your mind, you imagined the two of you becoming lovers.

Then you met her boyfriend, he's in the next dorm room. Black and muscular, a head taller than you.

They’re in his room all the time, having sex. You can hear them through the walls, the bed creaking, her moaning. She sounds so into it, so unlike any woman you have ever been with.

You can’t help picture them together. His dark, muscled body against her pale skin. The way they kiss, what he’s doing to her to make her moan like that.

Every time he’s over, you go to your room and press your ear up against the wall to his room. It makes you feel like a pervert, eavesdropping on your classmate’s lovemaking, but you can’t help it.

You take out your dick and start stroking it, making sure your strokes match the creaks of the bed. You try to hold back, make it last as long as possible. But without fail, you cum before they’re done. As you stand up, flaccid prick in your hand, you can hear the two of them still going at it.

Agree that this picture and the story match so well but all of yours do. Always wonder if the image or the story enter your minds first? They are all wonderful and exciting and each one is special. THANK YOU!!!
Hi, thanks for your comments. To answer your question, I talked to my husband (who makes the majority of these narratives) and he said that it's the picture that stimulates the comments. He said that when he sees the photo, he thinks about the situation surrounding the pic. What is the setting? What is the expression? What could they be saying? What could the husband be thinking? Stuff like that.

Once a good narrative is arrived upon, he composes the picture. He then sends it to me and I proof read it, and if necessary edit it to make it more realistic from a woman's point of view, then add it to the que.

So, I guess I must admit that if you see any typos, or things that just don't make sense, it's probably more my fault than his!

Good question! Thanks for asking!

Hi, thanks for your comments. To answer your question, I talked to my husband (who makes the majority of these narratives) and he said that it's the picture that stimulates the comments. He said that when he sees the photo, he thinks about the situation surrounding the pic. What is the setting? What is the expression? What could they be saying? What could the husband be thinking? Stuff like that.

Once a good narrative is arrived upon, he composes the picture. He then sends it to me and I proof read it, and if necessary edit it to make it more realistic from a woman's point of view, then add it to the que.

So, I guess I must admit that if you see any typos, or things that just don't make sense, it's probably more my fault than his!

Good question! Thanks for asking!
Your fault, huh? Then I expect you'll be coming down to the principal's office (that's to me, just to be totally unambiguous) for your punishment.;)

I said that would be okay so he mounted her bareback doggy. As he was building up to his climax I told him not to pull out telling him to put it deep inside her. When he finished pumping his load inside her and dismounted her she collapsed on the bed, rolling onto her back. Knowing I wanted to see his seed leaking out of her she spread her legs, as soon as I saw his sperm start to flow out of her I mounted her driving it back inside her. She felt fantastic.

Back