Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
i did a trip on the Rine a few years back. There was a young lady (i was 60) who was a bit of a tease. My guess she was about 45. There was a dent on her ring finger so i believe she was resently divorced. On the second night of a ten day crews she asked i would interested in being entertained?
She was interested in a Bi Racial Italian Gentleman however there was a language issue. I also was a single with a double room. I asked i could watch them kiss. Then i figured i would just go to the dinning area and read a book. They showed up about 10:00 and spent the next hour kissing and exploring each other. She then asked me to help them with their clothes. Bit by bit i removed their clothes and hung them up. The whole time they continued to kiss and explore. By the time i got to her panties they were soaking wet. His silk boxers had a huge pre cum stain on them. So i washed them in the sink. I figure they would ask me to leave at this point. No the asked me to sit by the window. They stood in front of me and he slid his manhood between her legs taking her from behind. No in her just along her pussy lips.

Back