Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
OK. I know it's different strokes for different folks...and that's cool. But there is no orgasm like a complete orgasm and that includes going all the way - cumming inside the pussy. There. Said it. 'Nuff said!!:cool:
Oh completely agree! If you review a lot of my previous comments and narratives in this thread, you'll see that I don't consider a woman to be 'Spaded' unless a Black man has inseminated her. Condoms and the like are about the same ( I M O ) as a Black dildo.

Oh completely agree! If you review a lot of my previous comments and narratives in this thread, you'll see that I don't consider a woman to be 'Spaded' unless a Black man has inseminated her. Condoms and the like are about the same ( I M O ) as a Black dildo.
Ohh yeah, I got the gospel straight from the Source - YOU!!:ROFLMAO:

Hi friends,

Hubby and I are leaving town for the next few days to visit friends. Should be back to posting on Monday, but it may be Tuesday, depending on what hubby decides.

Just didn't want you to think this little break was somehow permanent! Ha! Far from it! Have a lot more to share with you!

Take care, be safe and play nice!

Hugs,

Donna

Hi friends,

Hubby and I are leaving town for the next few days to visit friends. Should be back to posting on Monday, but it may be Tuesday, depending on what hubby decides.

Just didn't want you to think this little break was somehow permanent! Ha! Far from it! Have a lot more to share with you!

Hugs,

Donna
Hope you have a great time and safe trip 😊

Hi friends,

Hugs,

Donna
Hope you have a great weekend and thanks for the heads up. We will miss your daily uplifting messages. Thanks for all of them. Might be a good time to revisit them from over the years.

Hi friends,

Hugs,

Donna
have a safe and fun time!!!

Hi friends,

Hugs,

Donna
'Break good'! Enjoy!

Hi friends,

Hugs,

Donna

Hi friends,

Hugs,

Donna
Have a great weekend

Back