Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
It's like the kid says, "try it, you'll like it!"
I think a lot of people (men and women alike) want to do something (sexual or non-sexual) that they won't do because of getting an adverse reaction. So when the opportunity presents itself, they 'appear' reluctant to try it until the urging gets to such a point that they 'give in' and do it.

Examples are guys dancing and people almost being dragged on stage to sing karaoke.

By extension, I think that sexual fantasies can and do fall into the same category. Not just interracial activities, but doing anything outside the norm (sex outdoors, skinny dipping, swinging, etc).

Today's picture was an attempt to capture that.

I think a lot of people (men and women alike) want to do something (sexual or non-sexual) that they won't do because of getting an adverse reaction. So when the opportunity presents itself, they 'appear' reluctant to try it until the urging gets to such a point that they 'give in' and do it.

Examples are guys dancing and people almost being dragged on stage to sing karaoke.

By extension, I think that sexual fantasies can and do fall into the same category. Not just interracial activities, but doing anything outside the norm (sex outdoors, skinny dipping, swinging, etc).

Today's picture was an attempt to capture that.
1. Guys dancing - when the music is good, I blow everybody off the dance floor.

2. Karaoke - Sometimes I'm asked if I'm an entertainer. (No -- I'm just a ham!)

3. Sex outdoors, skinny dipping, in public, etc. - Awww...you really should get to know me that way. Try me, you'll like me! :whistle::cool:

1. Guys dancing - when the music is good, I blow everybody off the dance floor.

2. Karaoke - Sometimes I'm asked if I'm an entertainer. (No -- I'm just a ham!)

3. Sex outdoors, skinny dipping, in public, etc. - Awww...you really should get to know me that way. Try me, you'll like me! :whistle::cool:
Just using them as examples of things that people may WANT to do, but for whatever reason, are apprehensive in doing it!

We are just sparkles above the bonfire in the night. We don't have second chances, our life is just a brief moment between the past and the future. So just watch the blooming flower of passion between your wife and a black man she knows only for few hours. So just listen to the song of their hearts, their moans of delight, their screams of *******.

Back