Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
WOW - care to share?
Sure. It is a long story but the short version is our neighbor, who is a widow, seduced my wife after a drunken pool/hot tub party at our house. I watched as he gave my wife the best sex she ever had and had a few orgasms which she never had with me. She eventually ******* after he fucked her over an hour and the next morning she was crying telling me she was really ******* and begging me not to leave her. Instead I told (and showed) her how much it turned me on and she ended up cucking me on a regular basis with him.

Sure. It is a long story but the short version is our neighbor, who is a widow, seduced my wife after a drunken pool/hot tub party at our house. I watched as he gave my wife the best sex she ever had and had a few orgasms which she never had with me. She eventually ******* after he fucked her over an hour and the next morning she was crying telling me she was really ******* and begging me not to leave her. Instead I told (and showed) her how much it turned me on and she ended up cucking me on a regular basis with him.
Great Story! Thanks for sharing!

Back