Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
Your first thought was to burst in on them but you realized you had become hard. As you watched you sensed the end was near bringing back the fantasy of her being with another man. She gasped in horror when she saw you, you told them to stand up. It turned you on even more when you realized he had her bare, you led her into your bedroom beckoning him to follow. When you told him he was next she made herself ready to receive you. As you mounted her you discovered reality was better then the fantasy and new chapter in your lives was beginning.

This reflects exactly what my marriage and sex life evaluates to. I don't want to take away the sexual pleasure that my wife lacks because I can't physically give it because she need a lot more then a average dick these days. She keep telling she would love me to treath her like this while her other lover physically gives her what she needs. We would both enjoy this that is clear after talking about this for many years now .It's the only way whe have sex these days, she fucking her big dildo while I have to lick and suck her niples. It's about time for the real thing... . But she got to take the first step.
Thank you for posting this.

Last edited:
This reflects exactly what my marriage and sex life evaluates to. I don't want to take away the sexual pleasure that my wife lacks because I can't physically give it because she need a lot more then a average dick these days. She keep telling she would love me to treath her like this while her other lover physically gives her what she needs. We would both enjoy this that is clear after talking about this for many years now .It's the only way whe have sex these days, she fucking her big dildo while I have to lick and suck her niples. It's about time for the real thing... . But she got to take the first step.
Thank you for posting this.
My pleasure! Really glad you liked it! Perhaps showing it to her may get a desired response?

Back