Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
You realized like the other times he had he was going in bare. You heard her moan with pleasure as she took the full length of him deep inside her, you saw her juices coating his cock making it shiny as with drew before plunging back inside her. You admired his stamina as he seemed to fuck her forever bringing her to several powerful orgasms before he emptied his load deep inside her. You knew you wanted to see them together again.

Not if she knows what she is doing.

If the woman shaves, then continues to do so about twice a week for a few weeks, then it just starts looking like 'normal skin' like on her butt or belly. It takes a while, and a bit of commitment, but once it's achieved, it looks wonderful. At least according to the men who've seen it!

For example, your face probably isn't all rashy, red, spotty and sore looking - because you probably shave daily. Same with a woman's pubic area. Just takes time.

Not if she knows what she is doing.

If the woman shaves, then continues to do so about twice a week for a few weeks, then it just starts looking like 'normal skin' like on her butt or belly. It takes a while, and a bit of commitment, but once it's achieved, it looks wonderful. At least according to the men who've seen it!

For example, your face probably isn't all rashy, red, spotty and sore looking - because you probably shave daily. Same with a woman's pubic area. Just takes time.
you only have to look at real pics of pussy all over the internet and you will see what i mean. your pics in stories are hot and a major turn. But dont be naive to think the pussy etc have not been Photoshop

I can only speak from experience. I am as smooth as possible, there is no differential between the skin just below my naval all the way down into my pubic area. Without a doubt, a lot of pics have been photoshopped. I won't deny that. But to think that all women look bad when they shave due to bumps and rashes isn't exactly accurate. Like I said before, if the woman commits herself to shaving on a regular basis, then the skin will start to be as smooth as anywhere else on her body.

I would love to continue this conversation, but I don't think this is the appropriate place. If you'd like to continue, please send me a PM. More than happy to respond there!

Back