Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
Hi,

Today is a pretty important milestone for my husband and I. Almost three years ago, on Dec 28, 2018, we started posting pictures in this thread (page 51) and today we are posting our 1,000th narrative! WOW!

When we first started, we thought it would be just a few, maybe 25 - 50. But my husband just kept cranking them out, and people kept 'Liking' and 'Loving' them that we just never stopped. Rest assured, we don't intend on stopping any time soon!

Thanks to all of you who have followed us for all this time, and thanks to those of you who've just discovered this thread! We sincerely appreciate your support and encouragement!

Please, take care and remember to play nice!

Rob and Donna

1000.jpg

Hi,

Today is a pretty important milestone for my husband and I. Almost three years ago, on Dec 28, 2018, we started posting pictures in this thread (page 51) and today we are posting our 1,000th narrative! WOW!

When we first started, we thought it would be just a few, maybe 25 - 50. But my husband just kept cranking them out, and people kept 'Liking' and 'Loving' them that we just never stopped. Rest assured, we don't intend on stopping any time soon!

Thanks to all of you who have followed us for all this time, and thanks to those of you who've just discovered this thread! We sincerely appreciate your support and encouragement!

Rob and Donna

View attachment 4554113
congratulations and keep them coming! you have awesome posts!

Hi,

Rob and Donna

View attachment 4554113
fantastic achievement,

Hi,

Rob and Donna

View attachment 4554113
I had been contemplating if it would be considered being blacked if he wore a condom. I knew she wanted to be officially blacked and in order to make her happy I had already decided if she wanted him to go bareback then I was happy for it to happen.

I had been contemplating if it would be considered being blacked if he wore a condom. I knew she wanted to be officially blacked and in order to make her happy I had already decided if she wanted him to go bareback then I was happy for it to happen.
Honestly, as far as we're concerned, a woman isn't officially 'Blacked' (or Spaded) until she receives a full load of sperm into her.

Condoms just don't cut it!

But that's our opinion!

Hi,

Rob and Donna

View attachment 4554113

Congratulations on your anniversary! Keep the sexy posts coming! 😘

Hi,

Rob and Donna

View attachment 4554113
Congratulations and thank you both for your posts...your thread has become my 'go to' thread which i look forward to every day. 🙏 😍

Honestly, as far as we're concerned, a woman isn't officially 'Blacked' (or Spaded) until she receives a full load of sperm into her.

Condoms just don't cut it!

But that's our opinion!
Totally agree about no condoms. Same here. Thank you so much for all the pleasure you have given us over the last 1000 erotic pictures and stories. You and Rob are special and we are grateful for the time you take with this. Very special thread that articulates lots of our feelings too.

Back