Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
He had just mad her cum with his toungue
This is the moment all wanna be cucks need to prepare for ... her orgasm beneath another man.. her body filled more than you ever can... and watching him lasting more than you ever can ... then.. when you think you have felt all the emotions of seeing your wife give herself so completely, comes the moment you know he is going to pump the contents of his balls deep inside her willing body.

I'm addicted to such serene stories. Her black lover's cock slowly does its magic within her body, bare, there is no barrier between them to steal their intimacy. Into her body and out of it. He rubs her soft body, relaxing her, making all her stress to disappear. How does he know her body!

And she knows she's going to enjoy his wet and hot passion, her heart gets warmer from the impending insemination.

You have thinking about this for a while and already have a man lined up. He is a member of your Gym, you have seen him walking around the locker room and he is well hung. You brought this up him over beers one night, he is willing to do your wife in front you with only two conditions, she has to be shaved bare and he will not wear a condom. Your wife smiled when you told her.

I'm addicted to such serene stories. Her black lover's cock slowly does its magic within her body, bare, there is no barrier between them to steal their intimacy. Into her body and out of it. He rubs her soft body, relaxing her, making all her stress to disappear. How does he know her body!

And she knows she's going to enjoy his wet and hot passion, her heart gets warmer from the impending insemination.
Nellie and I would meet her then BF for dinner on Friday nights and then she would go with him until I picked her up on Sunday evenings or Monday noon. She would always hand me her panty before she left with him and often her bra too if she wore one. We both enjoyed when she did that in front of our waiters. So hot and special. Thanks for another reminder of pleasures past and hopefully, yet to come.

Hot 🙏🙏

"Didn't even get the girl's name, either! I wondered, later, if her boyfriend even noticed."

View attachment 4525894
A long time ago I worked for a pizza place and there was a few of us that loved to close because we'd always have people come over and have small parties after we had closed. We often used the manager's office and the regular office to go into and fuck. One night we had a group of guys that were the last there as we were getting ready to close and they were flirting but seemed like fun. We closed the place and sat and chatted with them and then they brought out some stuff to smoke. We turned the music up and had some food and such while smoking. I went with one guy to the manager's office and proceeded to suck and swallow him. He was still very hard and wanted to eat me so I let him. Halfway through that he buried his cock in me and we fucked until we both came leaving some cum to dry on the desk.

Back