Stop, Just stop

BBC4pussy

Male
Gold Member
To all you couples on here, or single females or cucks pretending to females or part of a couple. Please stop sending guys emails with no context and just one liners like " i want to fuck" or " i am ready when hubby gets off work" like what the actual fuck are we suppose to do with this. So please for the love of everything good just stop.

To all you couples on here, or single females or cucks pretending to females or part of a couple. Please stop sending guys emails with no context and just one liners like " i want to fuck" or " i am ready when hubby gets off work" like what the actual fuck are we suppose to do with this. So please for the love of everything good just stop.
Agree 100%. I'm just here for cardio with a view.

1st time I'm posting. I read with interest many of the articles, look at the pictures and consider many of the issues raised. My wife and I are quite a bit older and the lifestyle is no longer in the cards. One thing I detest is the fake stuff and the dishonest nonsense. It gets hard knowing who is upfront and who is not. It's one of the reasons I've never posted. People should either do it right, or be silent like I try to be.

This is a maddening state of affairs. I am sick and tired of this personally. I will not communicate with people like this. So many <FILL IN BLANK> out there, “wanting to see GF or wife blacked” it makes me sick. Go get your wife on board before you start messaging people. If she’s not your a fake pic collector and you need to stop. Just fucking stop

Same way with guys. I get so many messages "hey", "we should hook up" etc. No pic, no location, no intro, just dumb shittery. I don't want to have to pry info out of you. Sigh...
I don’t think this thread is about that per se tho that’s annoying too. This thread is about profiles that “pretend” to be a couple or “want to see GF or wife blacked” pretending she (wife or GF) is onboard just to try and get some pictures or videos out of you. It’s maddening, annoying, gross and lame.

Anyone reading this who does is all of those things and more. If you feel like I’m talking to you then I am.

Riley-
Agajn your point here is well taken but this thread isn’t talking about that. Per se.

Back