Steps towards cuckold

Latincuck1017

So I’m not sure where I am at in the steps toward cuckold. Ive been trying to show affection more, do more chores , make sex jokes about my small cock.
I haven’t put my little penis in her since mid May. Also we are currently pregnant, like since April. She hasn’t made a move yet but I’m trying step 2nd. Any suggestions?

So I’m not sure where I am at in the steps toward cuckold. Ive been trying to show affection more, do more chores , make sex jokes about my small cock.
I haven’t put my little penis in her since mid May. Also we are currently pregnant, like since April. She hasn’t made a move yet but I’m trying step 2nd. Any suggestions?

Tell her you had a dream last night that you came home and caught her getting fucked by a couple of black guys with huge cocks and she just looked at you and said this how I like to be fucked so you just watch and Jack your little white dick, and then you woke up with a raging hard on and you were jealous and turned on at the same time and your not really putting yourself out there for judgment. Then just gauge her reaction. And then the next time you're having sex with her whisper in ear about your dream and she will either get off almost immediately or become turned off by it. Seed is planted.

Stop playing your relationship by following some crappy "guide". Your woman needs a man who she feels supported by and who stands by her 100%. Pregnancy makes a woman go thru alot emotionally and head-wise. i promise she won't think of any sexual kink just because you don't fuck her, do chores and try to be affectionate. Most likely she will relate it to her/your pregnancy. ;)

Back