First major (for me) cuck step achieved!

Oh, also, never ever apologize for telling your girl that she’s built for black cock and that you fully support her taking black lovers. Cuz if you do apologize, she’ll think you are weak and that you were having some passing dirty fantasy. Be confident and be proud.

UPDATE:
Since my last post we have had two more times when she has been willing to tell me how small I am…I needed to prompt her but that’s fine.

The first of these most recent was about a month ago and she was getting more comfortable telling me I have a “small penis” while stroking me, and even being a little amused and chuckling.

Last night was awesome…I took a chance and asked her if she would call it a “little dick” (not language she usually uses) and she had no trouble with that and actually got into it! And I asked her questions while she was stroking me: Me: “How small is it?”
Her: “Really small.”
Me: “Have you always thought it was small?”
Her: “Yeah.”

This is a whole new level of intimacy for us and I can’t express how intensely erotic and exciting it is for me! I came so hard it actually shot past my head! I’m so happy that she is getting more and more comfortable with this, and I’m pretty sure it won’t be long before she does it without my asking!

Back