First major (for me) cuck step achieved!

I’m still at the very beginning of this whole lifestyle…it’s been more in my fantasies than anything else. My very vanilla wife is also very well endowed and over the years has demonstrated occasional glimpses into a highly sexual nature. Being so pitifully endowed as I am I have naturally been drawn toward the cuckold lifestyle and nothing would be more fulfilling than giving her the gift of the kind of attention she deserves. Well after a long time of discussing it here and there (she’s very embarrassed to talk about sex) I finally asked her last night to tell me I have a small penis while she was giving me a hand job. I’ve asked her once before and she didn’t want to because she didn’t want to make me feel bad. But last night I urged her that it would be a tremendous turn on for me and I really needed it. So she reluctantly said “I love your small penis” while she was stroking me…it was like an electric shock went from my brain right down to my cock! I asked her to say it again. “I love your small penis” she said quietly. Again, it was like a jolt of sexual electricity throughout my body! After a few more moments I said “Say ‘You have a small penis.’” And she did. “You have a small penis.” She was very quiet about it, I knew she felt bad about it, but I couldn’t believe the effect it was having on me! This was the first real world step toward cuckolding I’d been able to make happen, and it surpassed my wildest dreams!!! I asked her to say it several more times, and I came harder than I have in a long time, not just my little dick but my whole body and mind!

First of all, ALL dildos are bigger than me, lol! I’ve got several and that’s a whole seperate set of goals. The one I’m currently using is about 7.5” long and 5.5” around. She is gradually able to take the girth, but the length is the issue…she’s only ever had my 3 inches for 30 years, so she has it in her head that any more than that isn’t comfortable. So I’m trying to help her relax into the size and enjoy it…and that’s been a very gradual thing because she isn’t always willing to use it.

QUOTE="pacuck4bc, post: 4705103, member: 600412"]
Good job 👍. You need to get a dildo that's bigger than you, and use it on her!!!
[/QUOTE]

That’s the goal…trying to introduce the notion that her body type is often very appealing to black men (I mean, it’s a stereotype and I generally don’t like engaging in stereotyping…but…). And yesterday we watched a very sexy r-rated movie about a woman in her 50’s and a young man of color who was a sex worker…it was almost entirely him helping to free her from her inhibitions and she ends up a much more fulfilled and happy person! And SHE found that movie!😋

bought the x wife a big black vibrator jesus she went wild when she used it 1st time
tell her you want her to get a real one when using it on her
fuel hr imagination your dreams might come true then

I can see how that would be amazing!
I’m so small that I’ve pretty much resigned myself to never being inside her again…even without experiencing a bigger cock than me yet, it’s still a hopeless situation when I try to get inside her. And I think the longer she goes without a real cock inside her (and getting used to big dildos I’m the meantime), the more likely she will be to finally want the real thing for herself.

I have never wanted to clean her up after, only wanted to see how effortlessly it slid into her filled up pussy! She's has only had a BWC but is on her way for a BBC and imagine the feeling will be great after!

I’m so small that I’ve pretty much resigned myself to never being inside her again…even without experiencing a bigger cock than me yet, it’s still a hopeless situation when I try to get inside her. And I think the longer she goes without a real cock inside her (and getting used to big dildos I’m the meantime), the more likely she will be to finally want the real thing for herself.

After she has been stretched and filled by her BWC who she was with the last while she says she barely feels me cause she's so stretched and filled. That hasn't happened for 4 months, she wants a BBC next and can't wait to see how it feels after! In the meantime she's been using a Doc Johnson to keep her size craving at bay.

That’s fantastic!!

After she has been stretched and filled by her BWC who she was with the last while she says she barely feels me cause she's so stretched and filled. That hasn't happened for 4 months, she wants a BBC next and can't wait to see how it feels after! In the meantime she's been using a Doc Johnson to keep her size craving at bay.

That’s the goal…trying to introduce the notion that her body type is often very appealing to black men (I mean, it’s a stereotype and I generally don’t like engaging in stereotyping…but…). And yesterday we watched a very sexy r-rated movie about a woman in her 50’s and a young man of color who was a sex worker…it was almost entirely him helping to free her from her inhibitions and she ends up a much more fulfilled and happy person! And SHE found that movie!😋
Would you please care to share the title of that movie? It sounds very very interesting. Thank you.

No. That's but a male-created fantasy. That's also why so many men stay unsuccessful when they are trying to get their women to s!eep with another man. Often they are focusing on the wrong aspects or are not sensitive (enough) toward their Woman's real needs which often turns out to be counter-productive. 🤷‍♂️

Wow, good progress, my friend, but while I know advice here comes fast and loose, here's mine: turn lemons into lemonade. Tell her, yes, ok, I was born with a small dick, but trust me, I don't have an ego issue and I'm not the jealous type, so let's startt having more sexy honest fun together." When she asks what do you mean, etc, tell her to sitt right there for a minute and close her eyes. And rather than giving her some cold rubber silly dildo, drop a box of Trojan Maximum condoms in her hand. When she looks at you again, tell her "oh, those aren't for me, obviously, hahaha....but they are for you." I'd probably just spill it out then and there while she's still processing the "new you." Tell her you've not been fair, really, because you know you arent able to fuck her all the way to the back of her pussy, and that she's never going to really flood your bed with your cock in her. She might make it difficult for you to fully explain it, but the truth is you don'tt really have to, she already knows it, too. Tell her how much you love her completely but that she'll never feel like you "own" her pussy. Tell her the condoms are just a fun way for you trying to tell her that you realized tthe other night that honesty about your sex life is just as important as in all other areas of your marriage. Tell her, just sayin, whether she's receptive to it immediatly or not that she obviously has a body men love, so from now on, she's got all the support and help and anything/everything, no questions asked, to fufill every schoolgirl's fantasy/curiosity, ie: what's it like to be fucked by a big black cock? And there, my friend, is when things will change. YOU promise it's not about you getting laid and that YOU'll remain 1000 percent loyal but thatt you'll love her even more when she can be honest with you, just as you have with her. You won't think the same things, won't be the same fantasies or the same plans, but att least lay tthe groundwork now. And if she DOES get mad or if she WONT let you near her pussy for awhile, remind her later on that whether she knew it or not, by denying you sex or happiness, she's already started to become BBC OWNED. She'll damn sure be thinking aboutt big black cock and not yours anymore.

Attachments

• candihouseA.jpg
    candihouseA.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 133
Back