State your location

Kernersville, NC
I too am looking for a discreet scenario for friendship and intimacy. I am very secure in my life and I am always open to other opportunities, especially when they involve a sexy woman like yourself. I am not looking for just sex, but I am interested in the honest high probability that we will engage if there is a connection. I definitely am not wanting to text and swap photos only, because I am, and want real discreet experiences with other sexy and confident people.

All that I ask is that you take a look, meet me and THEN decide for yourself. I am on kik also as 69 loverwinston and there is no gap between 9 and the L and my number is 336 68 69 9 69. I am looking forward to meeting, seeing and hearing back from you!

Attachments

• IMG_16141.jpg
    IMG_16141.jpg
    354.7 KB · Views: 8
You would think this is common sense but no. Things would be easier for people who are looking to simply name their location in the post. It's super annoying and brings down the quality of the site when 10 people ask the same question when responding to someone who's looking but didn't even bother to say where.

This is one of my pet peeves too. I'd even go as far as saying that if they don't post their location, they're not serious.

Another red flag is if they tell you that they're willing to drive two hours to meet you. They're not. No matter what they say, they're not going to show up. Years of experience has taught me this.

If they're not within a 30 minute drive from you, forget it.

By the way, wife and I are in Camarillo, CA. That is northeast of Malibu and next to Ventura. We are seeking a black bull. Send us a message WITH LOCATION if interested.

LOL

Back