Please login or become a member to view

I think it’s less about the fact that people don’t want to do the drive, and it’s more the fact that they are afraid to step out of the fantasy. I personally have driven into the Bronx for a friend, with the traffic that was a three hour ride one way maybe 2 1/2 on the way back. I’m driving to Baltimore this weekend. Happily. 😉

Where I used to live I would commute into Philadelphia daily, some days it would be 1 1/2 to 2 hours each motherfucking way. Obviously people have different tolerances, but I think it plays more into their inability to step out of the fantasy, their own insecurities, and then it “becomes” the issue of the travel. Let’s face it, if they are doing this commute daily or twice a day, like I did for an actual day-to-day job, it’s a grind! But, This is a special event, once a week, once every two weeks, once a month. It’s completely doable, In my opinion. They shouldn’t even talk to someone if they know their outer marker is 15-30 minutes If that person doesn’t fit their criteria. For me I have no issue. If I like someone I’ll do the drive, it’d be nice if it’s reciprocal but sometimes it’s not, so the other person hosts or whatever.

But, I do have to admit that my willingness to drive is probably my overt sluttiness and carnal desire for BBC as opposed to anything else 😏😭 YMMV. South NJ btw. 😉

I think it’s less about the fact that people don’t want to do the drive, and it’s more the fact that they are afraid to step out of the fantasy. I personally have driven into the Bronx for a friend, with the traffic that was a three hour ride one way maybe 2 1/2 on the way back. I’m driving to Baltimore this weekend. Happily. 😉

Where I used to live I would commute into Philadelphia daily, some days it would be 1 1/2 to 2 hours each motherfucking way. Obviously people have different tolerances, but I think it plays more into their inability to step out of the fantasy, their own insecurities, and then it “becomes” the issue of the travel. Let’s face it, if they are doing this commute daily or twice a day, like I did for an actual day-to-day job, it’s a grind! But, This is a special event, once a week, once every two weeks, once a month. It’s completely doable, In my opinion. They shouldn’t even talk to someone if they know their outer marker is 15-30 minutes If that person doesn’t fit their criteria. For me I have no issue. If I like someone I’ll do the drive, it’d be nice if it’s reciprocal but sometimes it’s not, so the other person hosts or whatever.

But, I do have to admit that my willingness to drive is probably my overt sluttiness and carnal desire for BBC as opposed to anything else 😏😭 YMMV. South NJ btw. 😉
I'm in Baltimore and I'd sure as hell come to NJ to see you 😈

Back