State your location to host Black male tourists

Toronto, nice hotel. Great welcoming city. Come visit. The right man may find his costs covered. Focus is her pleasure, cuck to be ignored or directed in any way. Both fine as cuck is irrelevant (unlike many here focused on the cuck) as focus is you having a good experience lol that’s our kink, Seeing men pleased truthful trusting honest in the moment and so pleasing her genuinely which in turn pleases her cuck caged husband. Seeking chill low key men, well served by god in terms of endowment. Dominant of course. Willing to if the moment right to embrace that moment created together and just enjoy the experience. Zero obligation and of course if not your thing we would be fine with that too as only hot when trusting intimate vulnerable moment. lol recall Canada is 420 wide open. That helps. Any way more words than any here but this idea of a visit is near perfect. Win for traveller, win for my wife all with zero drama or stress all done in a great diverse welcoming city. I will post this for a day or two. Not sure if this is a good or stupid idea lol.
still looking in toronto?

Toronto, nice hotel. Great welcoming city. Come visit. The right man may find his costs covered. Focus is her pleasure, cuck to be ignored or directed in any way. Both fine as cuck is irrelevant (unlike many here focused on the cuck) as focus is you having a good experience lol that’s our kink, Seeing men pleased truthful trusting honest in the moment and so pleasing her genuinely which in turn pleases her cuck caged husband. Seeking chill low key men, well served by god in terms of endowment. Dominant of course. Willing to if the moment right to embrace that moment created together and just enjoy the experience. Zero obligation and of course if not your thing we would be fine with that too as only hot when trusting intimate vulnerable moment. lol recall Canada is 420 wide open. That helps. Any way more words than any here but this idea of a visit is near perfect. Win for traveller, win for my wife all with zero drama or stress all done in a great diverse welcoming city. I will post this for a day or two. Not sure if this is a good or stupid idea lol.
Love the idea of this

Back