Stages of cuckold evolution

What stage are you at?

• Your wife is having sex without you only tells you or photo report.

Votes: 42 16.1%
  • Your wife is having sex in your presence, whether you watch or participate

Votes: 63 24.1%
  • All of the above plus you lick men's sperm from her pussy and ass

Votes: 78 29.9%
  • All of the above plus you serve men as a bipassive

Votes: 22 8.4%
  • All the previous plus partial restriction in sex, humiliation

Votes: 36 13.8%
  • A complete ban on sex, bullying, spanking, kicking the balls, toilet slavery.

Votes: 20 7.7%

• Total voters
I would love for you to make me sit there wearing my pretty panties, bra, dress and heels watching you fuck my wife with your huge magnificent cock and make me a true sissy cuckold!
Everything just begins with this, and ends, as the survey shows very often, with bisexual submissiveness, humiliation and limitation of sex with the wife. This is the highest measure of satisfaction.

Would love to be a toilet slave for the wife and her bulls. Totally keen to become the toilet for all their needs. Would gladly bring them a constant supply of filtered water to assist with their bowel and bladder movements.

Would love to be a toilet slave for the wife and her bulls. Totally keen to become the toilet for all their needs. Would gladly bring them a constant supply of filtered water to assist with their bowel and bladder movements.
We are ready to do anything to thank the bulls who fuck our beloved wives, and to thank the wife who gives us incredible pleasure by fucking other men

Then we had more and more black-skinned men. And everyone had a special wish. One liked BDSM, they like to beat me with a belt or a whip and even kick me in the balls. Another made me a toilet slave, I was obliged to take his golden rain in my mouth right in bed so as not to spill a single drop. And then he replaced the toilet paper with my tongue. But I took everything for granted, as my gratitude to the black man for fucking my wife and me. And I started to like it over time.
Sounds like my hubby

i am in the last stage. But it's true, i begun at the first stage, and went through all the six stages, in the same order. i don't know if there is a seventh stage, but i know that each year things get harder for me, while at the same time i internalize more and more what i really am, with less pretending and simulation in front of others.
Including being a toilet slave! I would love to hear details.... ❤️🚽

Including being a toilet slave! I would love to hear details.... ❤️🚽
My wife's lovers can pee in my mouth and I have to swallow everything because they can do it in bed. I also have to clean their dicks with my mouth after unprepared anal sex. We also don't allow them to use toilet paper, that's what my tongue is for.

My wife's lovers can pee in my mouth and I have to swallow everything because they can do it in bed. I also have to clean their dicks with my mouth after unprepared anal sex. We also don't allow them to use toilet paper, that's what my tongue is for.
That sounds amazing! Next step may be to remove the toilet.. 🖤🚽🍴

Sorry but that's going too far. Totally a health risk issue.

Sorry but that's going too far. Totally a health risk issue.
Unfortunately or fortunately, we cannot control it, and it is also impossible to set any limits. And it is very difficult to refuse something to lovers, and it is not possible to refuse anything to black men at all. And we don't want to deny them anything either

Unfortunately or fortunately, we cannot control it, and it is also impossible to set any limits. And it is very difficult to refuse something to lovers, and it is not possible to refuse anything to black men at all. And we don't want to deny them anything either
Then you don't understand how cuckolding should work neither does your black bulls. The couple sets the rules and boundaries not the bull in a healthy cuckolding relationship. The bull can either accept them or not. The bull should also have standards too. If the couple and bull don't agree on either's rules or boundaries then it's not a good fit.

Then you don't understand how cuckolding should work neither does your black bulls. The couple sets the rules and boundaries not the bull in a healthy cuckolding relationship. The bull can either accept them or not. The bull should also have standards too. If the couple and bull don't agree on either's rules or boundaries then it's not a good fit.
Rules are very good, but they disappear very quickly when a bull comes into your house and starts to fuck you. You just forget about them. This is from experience

Back