Cuckold challenges

NicholeB

Female
Gold Member
From
MO, US
Cuckold challenge:
Film your self (No identity shots) going through a drive through. You must order a numbered meal and then when they ask what *******, you clearly say the work cuckold. When they ask what was that? You say it once more…then say oh! I meant Coca-Cola

I did this with David a lot and it’s so funny/humiliating as now you have to look another person in the face and they know what you said. You know what you said.

Cuckold challenge:
Film your self (No identity shots) going through a drive through. You must order a numbered meal and then when they ask what *******, you clearly say the work cuckold. When they ask what was that? You say it once more…then say oh! I meant Coca-Cola

I did this with David a lot and it’s so funny/humiliating as now you have to look another person in the face and they know what you said. You know what you said.
This sounds like a lot of fun 😅😅
I like to do that asap 😁

Cuckold challenge:

Gonna try this
Do got to bring wife with

Cuckold challenge:

This wouldn’t be a problem if your wife asked for this to be done and if it was out of town.

Back