Cuckold challenges

I think it's a bit rude to shove your fetish down people's throats, especially when they're just doing their jobs. If my hot wife has a black baby, everyone will know I'm a cuck without having to do any challenges. Her bull is black and is the only man fucking my wife, so the baby would be black 🙂

I thought I was going to have a tough time adjusting and adapting to my wife getting pleasured by BBC’s but it honestly just made me come out of my shell and made feel so much happier about coming out to my wife and telling her that I was gay

I have done this quite a few times. A Bull that I was chatting with a few years back demanded that I bring him 5-6 pairs of my wife’s panties every few weeks or so before he met my wife. I was to suck him while he told me what he wanted to do to my wife and then he would cum in her panties. He demanded that I return them to her underwear drawer and not tell her about this. His reason was that she would have his seed next to and then into her pussy… I did this for several months until he was ready to finally meet her. He came to watch football and stayed a couple of nights over night for the late games when he would sleep on the pullout bed and that is when he would let her see him when he slept in the nude. He noticed that she would stop and stare at how long dark and girthy he was. After about a month of this teasing he finally tempted her into coming over to him to touch it. She did…
‘That is when he knew she was his then. He ended up staying with us as her real husband and I was just the hubby boy that waited on them…he stayed with us for over a year when he decided to move on and find a new couple to become his slaves.
He said that getting his cum next and into her pussy slowly turned her into a woman that needed only him.

Back