Stages of cuckold evolution

What stage are you at?

• Your wife is having sex without you only tells you or photo report.

Votes: 42 16.1%
  • Your wife is having sex in your presence, whether you watch or participate

Votes: 63 24.1%
  • All of the above plus you lick men's sperm from her pussy and ass

Votes: 78 29.9%
  • All of the above plus you serve men as a bipassive

Votes: 22 8.4%
  • All the previous plus partial restriction in sex, humiliation

Votes: 36 13.8%
  • A complete ban on sex, bullying, spanking, kicking the balls, toilet slavery.

Votes: 20 7.7%

• Total voters
Many couples where the wife fucks without the husband. I know that many couples start with this. I wonder what is holding you back from moving on to the next stage where your wife gets fucked in front of you. After all, the pleasure of watching is many times greater than the pleasure of knowing that your wife is being fucked by other men

Many couples where the wife fucks without the husband. I know that many couples start with this. I wonder what is holding you back from moving on to the next stage where your wife gets fucked in front of you. After all, the pleasure of watching is many times greater than the pleasure of knowing that your wife is being fucked by other men
I would love to fuck a wife in front of her husband. It is always a pleasure to watch how a husband sees his wife in absolute pleasure and how much she is committed to her bull.
One of my primary fantasies is to be sucked by both husband and wife together. I want them to be completely dedicated to it. But for that I need to find a couple who are equally interested in becoming a submissive to this lifestyle. Hopefully some day.

I would love to fuck a wife in front of her husband. It is always a pleasure to watch how a husband sees his wife in absolute pleasure and how much she is committed to her bull.
One of my primary fantasies is to be sucked by both husband and wife together. I want them to be completely dedicated to it. But for that I need to find a couple who are equally interested in becoming a submissive to this lifestyle. Hopefully some day.
My wife and I give our black friends our signature blowjob: the wife sucks his dick, while I lick his ass, or we switch places with my wife. Black men are thrilled about it.

I like this. I don’t think a man is really a true bull unless he, at least on some level, is also considering the husband in the equation. Part of that is my steady faith that most men who get with couples are not interested in humiliation or making a husband lose face in front of his wife. Also believe that the dynamic of getting a couple to express and live submissiveness together is something that a lot of husbands may desire in an almost unc%nscious way, but have
to be guided to. Delicate thing.

Last edited:
My wife and I give our black friends our signature blowjob: the wife sucks his dick, while I lick his ass, or we switch places with my wife. Black men are thrilled about it.
Most Black men feel more comfortable, if not eager, in scenes where the wife is involved too. Fascinating dynamic.

The cuckold lifestyle is like a *******, try it once, you can't live without it. In addition, it is addictive and all the time you want something more (larger dose). And what was taboo not so long ago is becoming a reality today.

I would love for you to make me sit there wearing my pretty panties, bra, dress and heels watching you fuck my wife with your huge magnificent cock and make me a true sissy cuckold!

Back