Splash Mocha

We were looking at ATL in March but didn't know if this was a good idea or not for the first time 🤔 😅
Yes, Atlanta is a good place to start. We do not have the clothing optional pool party in Atlanta which allows for the party during the day to be more intimate and gives everyone an opportunity to get to know each other. It has a nice vibe to it. We do have seminars during the day, a day time play room will be open, of course people aren't held hostage at the hotel and you're free to leave to explore the city and it's surroundings if you choose too.

We are considering signing up for Atlanta. We are newbies. Nervous but excited
Try not to overthink it (easier said than done), keep an open mind, move at your pace and have fun. Tell people you are new to the event, Splash Mocha veterans love meeting newbies. You do what you are comfortable with. These events are from mild to wild and everything in between. Splash Mocha is not the events where maybe 50 people are standing around, drinks in hand, holding up walls while waiting for someone to make the first move like a nervous prom. Each event has anywhere from 800-1200 people depending on venue and there is someone there for everyone.

Yes, Atlanta is a good place to start. We do not have the clothing optional pool party in Atlanta which allows for the party during the day to be more intimate and gives everyone an opportunity to get to know each other. It has a nice vibe to it. We do have seminars during the day, a day time play room will be open, of course people aren't held hostage at the hotel and you're free to leave to explore the city and it's surroundings if you choose too.
Could we start having a hostage play room option?😂

Hi,
We’re from Texas and this is our first attempt to splash mocha Houston. We have never done anything like this. Is this a good choice to start with? Thanks in advance.

Hi,
We’re from Texas and this is our first attempt to splash mocha Houston. We have never done anything like this. Is this a good choice to start with? Thanks in advance.
I think that depends on what you mean by, "We have never done anything like this."

Does that mean you have shared before, and just not with a black guy? SM is the perfect place.

Does it mean that you have shared before, with a couple or possibly with a single man, but have never been to a takeover? SM is a great place to start.

Does it mean that you have never shared before at all, and this would be your first time? OK, now we are, IMHO, getting into trickier ground. It could be just fine. The guys are respectful and there are many couples who attend who don't actually play. But as a place for your first time sharing outside your marriage, I honestly think the chances of it being overwhelming for one or both of you are pretty high. I have greatly enjoyed my two times at SM. But I am glad I had some other experiences first.

BTW, if you do decide to go to Houston, you had better move fast. I very much doubt they have any room packages left, and even day passes are something you will want to secure ASAP. Just as an indicator of how in demand these tickets are, we have been registered for the March 2024 event in Atlanta for three months already.

Back