Splash Mocha August 2022

It's a really great time and you will be very popular there! We went for our first time to ATL and it was incredible. We'll be back in November in Houston.
Since we are doing day pass we are probably going to come in a little later in the day and focus on more of the night activities. For the theme night is that hell that some sort of nightclub type environment or is that just for walking around the hotel area? Sorry if it seems like a weird question just not even sure of how the whole way out works and not being there for the whole weekend we want to make sure we get there and don't miss out. I just not knowing where to go and when.

Since we are doing day pass we are probably going to come in a little later in the day and focus on more of the night activities. For the theme night is that hell that some sort of nightclub type environment or is that just for walking around the hotel area? Sorry if it seems like a weird question just not even sure of how the whole way out works and not being there for the whole weekend we want to make sure we get there and don't miss out. I just not knowing where to go and when.
We are the same, going on a day pass. But we plan to lounge around the pool area. So we will be there during the day too.

Yes, the large conference room is pretty much a dance club: DJ, large dance floor, chairs & tables and bar setup. Sometimes, the floor is packed, other times it's dead. Other rooms are themes: gangbang room, BDSM room, Gloryhole room (which is really raunchy but fucking awesome). My sub slut spent a lot of time in there. The lobby is open but not really crowded unless people are just taking a break. It's a lot of mingling, catching up, meeting new people, etc. Very overwhelming and exciting getting to see all the faces who are in the same lifestyle as you. That was probably the best part of the theme night (and every day, really) is just when you think you're the only one with this kink and then you're in a sold out hotel FULL of like-minded people. Your drop your pretenses and just have a great time being yourselves and letting it all go.

Yes, the large conference room is pretty much a dance club: DJ, large dance floor, chairs & tables and bar setup. Sometimes, the floor is packed, other times it's dead. Other rooms are themes: gangbang room, BDSM room, Gloryhole room (which is really raunchy but fucking awesome). My sub slut spent a lot of time in there. The lobby is open but not really crowded unless people are just taking a break. It's a lot of mingling, catching up, meeting new people, etc. Very overwhelming and exciting getting to see all the faces who are in the same lifestyle as you. That was probably the best part of the theme night (and every day, really) is just when you think you're the only one with this kink and then you're in a sold out hotel FULL of like-minded people. Your drop your pretenses and just have a great time being yourselves and letting it all go.
There's a gloryhole room?!! OMG. I expect the wife to be in there alot.

Thanks so much for the information very very helpful!!

Season 2 Lawyer GIF by Martin
Dude, wtf are you talking about? 😂😂😂😂😂 being weird for no reason. 😂😂😂

Totally agree with this post! Have been twice myself and loved it!!!! In a venue with everyone like you. Think of it as a buffet with your favorite flavor…,Chocolate….and you are his favorite flavor….. vanilla…. You want them and they want you and you are in the perfect venue to enjoy your taste completely. And not just with one or two…. Hehe…. The GB room was my favorite!!!!!!

Pretty easy to follow. You asked where the event was. I said you only get that info when you register AND pay.(which is entirely TRUE) You then said "Umm...cool story dude" to which I replied with the Martin "you can't handle the truth" gif.
View attachment 5281805
😂😂😂😂 Dude, are you done? Being weird af for no reason. I mean, it’s funny so feel free to continue. I’ll just laugh at you.

Back