West Coast Splash Mocha???

In Phoenix… There is a small promoter who has a few BBC specific Hotwire events a few times each year. There is also a Tucson promoter that teamed up with Front Porch Swingers for a Hotwife event. While not specifically for BBC only, I believe it was sold out.

At this time we are not looking to go out West due to logistics. We live in TN, we arrive at each location 1 week before every event. For us to go to California would mean us being gone from our families, homes and pets for a month or more. Splash Mocha has two 51ft enclosed trailers that we drive to every event ourselves. We do not simply show up to the hotel and say well here we are let's get the party going. There is a lot of work to simply get there. Then there's the drive back home.

For those in our western states, please visit our website at splashmocha.com to see all of the upcoming events. We do go to Houston which is a little closer, I encourage you all to give Houston a try.

Sincerely,

Tina~

At this time we are not looking to go out West due to logistics. We live in TN, we arrive at each location 1 week before every event. For us to go to California would mean us being gone from our families, homes and pets for a month or more. Splash Mocha has two 51ft enclosed trailers that we drive to every event ourselves. We do not simply show up to the hotel and say well here we are let's get the party going. There is a lot of work to simply get there. Then there's the drive back home.

For those in our western states, please visit our website at splashmocha.com to see all of the upcoming events. We do go to Houston which is a little closer, I encourage you all to give Houston a try.

Sincerely,

Tina~
Any plans for North East?

Thanks for the reply . Maybe we should try doing something like your doing but out here on the westcoast.
Good luck trying that with the labor laws in any west coast state. There is a reason so many business conferences that used to be in LA and Seattle no longer are. I'd try Vegas, personally.

Here is some info on an event in Tucson Arizona in June. While not marketed as a BBC event, singles are welcomed.

Close friends of ours went last year and said we shouldn’t miss it! Hot men of all colors are well received. It is a smaller event. I believe only 70 rooms at the host hotel. YMMV… we are booked.

Hotwife Palooza
www.arizonafantasyclub.com

Mr.

Back