Splash Mocha August 2022

Smoking hot beauty!!! My wife are interested in attending one of these early next year as well, never been but schedule wouldn’t allow this year. I’m super interested in hearing from people that have went, my wife and i are hoping this could be an event where I could watch her take on 3-5 BBC’s at once. My wife’s black cock loving slut friend who wasn’t until my wife converted her about 5 years ago, wants to attend with us more than likely.

We want to attend our first one really bad but timing this year with business travel already planned didn’t work out. We for sure plan to hit the March one next year and the end of the year Houston one as well we think. Wife’s first convert, Shelly, wants us to bring her too.

We are doing a day pass. We have a vacation home in Ft Lauderdale so staying there but doing a day pass to check out the night time activity. We have never been either...
Nice choice! You definitely want to do Friday. A lot of people run out of gas by Saturday evening. It's still a good time but everyone will be running on fumes then. lol

Back