Splash Mocha Atlanta sold out?

SexyUKUS

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
We’ve just heard about Splash Mocha (after stumbling upon this site) and checked out the Atlanta event in March, but looks like the room packages are all sold out already. Do they release more rooms closer to the event or should we assume we are too late to the game for the Atlanta event?

We’ve just heard about Splash Mocha (after stumbling upon this site) and checked out the Atlanta event in March, but looks like the room packages are all sold out already. Do they release more rooms closer to the event or should we assume we are too late to the game for the Atlanta event?
Splash mocha has become very popular across the country

I have a question my good people, it maybe absurd but its something i have been wondering sbout? Whats the criteria for single guys to join in the festivities? Is there a vetting process and what does it entail?

Ladies... Just know this... If they are sold out... You could still come to Atlanta and have fun with guys like myself... Just tell us where you will be and get into our DM... If you are what we like.... We will make sure you have fun and have all the Chocolate you want... Smiles

Hello,

Splash Mocha is indeed sold out. We do not hold out rooms to release at a later date. If you are planning to attend as a couple, you can purchase the couple's only event passes which are on sale directly from our website at www.splashmocha.com, you are responsible for finding your own hotel accommodations.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Cheers,

Tina
Splash Mocha

I have a question my good people, it maybe absurd but its something i have been wondering sbout? Whats the criteria for single guys to join in the festivities? Is there a vetting process and what does it entail?
We do have a vetting process for single men who have never attended a Splash Mocha event before. They all have to speak to Demitri prior to making a reservation with me.

If you are interested in attending, please contact me at 888.278.2483.

Cheers,

Tina~
Splash Mocha

We do have a vetting process for single men who have never attended a Splash Mocha event before. They all have to speak to Demitri prior to making a reservation with me.

If you are interested in attending, please contact me at 888.278.2483.

Cheers,

Tina~
Splash Mocha
We are a couple we emailed but no reply back dm us if there is space thank you

You can get in, that’s not a problem. This will be my 5th SplashMocha (2nd in Atlanta). I hope to see y’all there 😁

So i know the folks that run splash. These events sell out in no time. They often have. An over flow hotel but that sells out too an dwhen it doesn't they don't open more rooms. So if you have found them to be sold out all you can do is ask to be put on the waiting list. FYI. Splash mocha is advertised on swingdateclub.com better known as sdc.com you can find them there you can find me there as well profile name broclee hit me up

Back