Splash Mocha Atlanta 2020 - Who is going?

Idowives0763

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
Just wanted to start this thread to help people see who is going and who they can connect with at Splash Mocha Atlanta 2020. I will be there and my room is already booked. I will also be leading seminars there on Friday and Saturday. I look forward to meeting many of you there as well as bumping into old friends that I've made over the years. So if you see me there, please don't be shy about coming up and saying hello. So who else is going?

Just wanted to start this thread to help people see who is going and who they can connect with at Splash Mocha Atlanta 2020. I will be there and my room is already booked. I will also be leading seminars there on Friday and Saturday. I look forward to meeting many of you there as well as bumping into old friends that I've made over the years. So if you see me there, please don't be shy about coming up and saying hello. So who else is going?
I'll be there. I've been twice to the Ft. Lauderdale event...but had to miss this past summer because of work issues. Looking forward to reconnecting with old friends and making new ones.

Back