Splash Mocha Atlanta 2020 - Who is going?

We are arriving in Miami on Super Bowl Sunday, staying at Roof Top. Then we are flying to Atlanta on Wednesday. I'm really looking forward to the event. I know exactly what I want to do for 4 days! As for my husband he has no idea what to expect. He has a type-A personality. It's going to be interesting to see how he handles being in the background.

It sounds like there are a lot of people arriving on Wednesday. Maybe we should have a welcome cocktail party?

We are arriving in Miami on Super Bowl Sunday, staying at Roof Top. Then we are flying to Atlanta on Wednesday. I'm really looking forward to the event. I know exactly what I want to do for 4 days! As for my husband he has no idea what to expect. He has a type-A personality. It's going to be interesting to see how he handles being in the background.

It sounds like there are a lot of people arriving on Wednesday. Maybe we should have a welcome cocktail party?
We’ll be there Wednesday, too.
We’ll go through and make a list of everyone who has said they are going from the various threads on this site and message everyone. We’re “planners” and would like to meet and put faces with the screen names. @Idowives0763 offered to have a meet and greet gathering in his room on Thursday night. We could do the same if he changes his mind.

We’ll be there Wednesday, too.
We’ll go through and make a list of everyone who has said they are going from the various threads on this site and message everyone. We’re “planners” and would like to meet and put faces with the screen names. @Idowives0763 offered to have a meet and greet gathering in his room on Thursday night. We could do the same if he changes his mind.

I'll be there on Wed, as well.

Back