Splash Mocha Atlanta 2020 - Who is going?

Hello,

I am the Splash Mocha representative, you can go to our website at splashmocha.com for further details regarding any of the events we hold.

I was under the impression there was a Splash app coming soon where we could make contacts. Doesn't the fact that we are signed up tell you we are real and we want to meet and play with others? Why would I spend that much money if I wasn't? That tells you a lot more than posting a couple dozen naked pictures. Once the Halloween parties, we'll do a photo shoot.

I was under the impression there was a Splash app coming soon where we could make contacts. Doesn't the fact that we are signed up tell you we are real and we want to meet and play with others? Why would I spend that much money if I wasn't? That tells you a lot more than posting a couple dozen naked pictures. Once the Halloween parties, we'll do a photo shoot.
We usually just look at the real persons board because there are so many crazies on the other boards. We happened to see this thread because it was the most recent one and showed up on the front page. You don’t have to get verified but it only takes about 5 minutes and then you get access to the board with other verified people.

We are at Caliente the nude / lifestyle resort near Tampa. It was quiet during the week, but this weekend will be insane. We aren't going to be doing anything other than party, relax then repeat. We'll get motivated to do the real person thing.

Have a Great Halloween!

Back