Splash Mocha Atlanta 2020 - Who is going?

We’ll be there Wednesday, too.
We’ll go through and make a list of everyone who has said they are going from the various threads on this site and message everyone. We’re “planners” and would like to meet and put faces with the screen names. @Idowives0763 offered to have a meet and greet gathering in his room on Thursday night. We could do the same if he changes his mind.
Oh no worries about me changing my mind lol I'm looking forward to this. How would you like to talk about maybe putting our heads together to plan something?

We are arriving in Miami on Super Bowl Sunday, staying at Roof Top. Then we are flying to Atlanta on Wednesday. I'm really looking forward to the event. I know exactly what I want to do for 4 days! As for my husband he has no idea what to expect. He has a type-A personality. It's going to be interesting to see how he handles being in the background.

It sounds like there are a lot of people arriving on Wednesday. Maybe we should have a welcome cocktail party?
I live in the Atlanta area, so anyone coming to Atlanta hmu

We would like to attend the Atlanta event in Feb. Do you have to stay at the hotel to attend? When does it start when does it end.

We would like to attend the Atlanta event in Feb. Do you have to stay at the hotel to attend? When does it start when does it end.

I don't know if Splash sells night passes for locals. You would have to contact them. However, we've gone to many swingers conventions. Even if you live next door to the hotel where the convention is being held, you should get a room. If you aren't staying at the hotel your experience will be 10% of those who are staying at the hotel. At these events people establish friendships. Most people tend to play with their friends. Some people refer to that as a click! It's not that anyone wants to exclude you, but you are only there for a few hours. Even if you can attend without a hotel room, you'll have a lot more fun if you have one. These events are more than just a sex party. It's also about friendships that last for years.

I don't know if Splash sells night passes for locals. You would have to contact them. However, we've gone to many swingers conventions. Even if you live next door to the hotel where the convention is being held, you should get a room. If you aren't staying at the hotel your experience will be 10% of those who are staying at the hotel. At these events people establish friendships. Most people tend to play with their friends. Some people refer to that as a click! It's not that anyone wants to exclude you, but you are only there for a few hours. Even if you can attend without a hotel room, you'll have a lot more fun if you have one. These events are more than just a sex party. It's also about friendships that last for years.
Thanks very much for that response . Kay

I’m definitely going to this event but am not sure if I’ll get a room onsite. Going to get an event pass and hopefully find a good hotel close by.

I’m definitely going to this event but am not sure if I’ll get a room onsite. Going to get an event pass and hopefully find a good hotel close by.
Last year in Ft Lauderdale, the single night passes were only for couples. I’d call Splash Mocha to ask if they will have an option for single men to purchase event passes. They can pair men up in a double room with another guy to help save on costs if that is a concern for you.

888-278-2483

Back