Splash Mocha ATL

Just Googled it...Wow! Not for beginners!!!
That is absolutely not true.Most of your time will be spent meeting friendly people from all over the world. We have friends that we met from parties like this 30 years ago. If you have an exhibitionist streak, you can enjoy showing off in very sexy slut wear that you could never wear at home.

Women are totally and completely in control I'm well aware that there are some people who submissive, but when a woman say no, the discussion is over. You will do only what you want to do. There is no pressure to do anything.

So why wouldn't this be for beginners? It's a fun cocktail party with lots of very sexy people. The rest is up to you. You have the option to push your boundaries. The decision to do so is yours. You don't need to be experienced. This is a chance to experience your fantasies. That's a experience few people get.

I will be arriving early myself and will be doing a live broadcast from my room to celebrate the 3rd year of my podcast. If anyone will be there Wednesday night and is interested in popping on to say hello and answer a few questions about the event, I'd love to have you on as a guest. I will have some complimentary drinks in my room and my room will be decorated the same as last year. Here's a few pics. Looking forward to meeting the B2W fam.

room bar.jpgroom lights.jpgbanner door.jpg

That is absolutely not true.Most of your time will be spent meeting friendly people from all over the world. We have friends that we met from parties like this 30 years ago. If you have an exhibitionist streak, you can enjoy showing off in very sexy slut wear that you could never wear at home.

Women are totally and completely in control I'm well aware that there are some people who submissive, but when a woman say no, the discussion is over. You will do only what you want to do. There is no pressure to do anything.

So why wouldn't this be for beginners? It's a fun cocktail party with lots of very sexy people. The rest is up to you. You have the option to push your boundaries. The decision to do so is yours. You don't need to be experienced. This is a chance to experience your fantasies. That's a experience few people get.
This will be our first time

We were booked for all three this year but had the cancel the Atlanta event because of Canadian travel restrictions. So hoping restriction will be lifted for Ft. Lauderdale and if not hopefully for the Houston event.
your presence will certainly be missed. :cool:

Can't wait!
View media item 427467
View media item 425585

Please login or become a member to view

Back