Spit or swallow

acer3

Couple
Question for the ladies and cuck husbands. Do woman prefer to spit or swallow. For me personally, my wife wont let me film her yet, but I do like the taste of pre cum from our friend or bull, but when he unloads all over her pussy, I can't stomach it. When its clear it taste good, but when his load comes out and its white and clear its hard to swallow. Does anyone else have this problem or any advice. if my wife put blowjob fruit flavor on her bull would that help with the flavor. 2nd when it's my turn to have sloppy seconds, her pussy is looser than what I could do, how come I can't last but a few seconds, how do I fix this. "To be honest" Not thinking gay, but when I see her bull with her, all I can do is think, I wish I was her, taking it and getting stretched. Like I mention before in previous post, when her and I use toys, I do prefer a black dildo and I am working on medium to large plugs on her and me. when her bull isn't around and its just us, she loves when I use the black strap on and use a small plug in her ass at the same time. So the strap on is 9inch, is a womans cavity really that deep, where it's pushing on her stomach or is that a myth. I wish I could get her to squirt like interracial movies. Any thoughts

I could never do it in real life we do like using toys on each other I think its sexy when a woman sucks a black man or takes his long dick something about it.

Question for the ladies and cuck husbands. Do woman prefer to spit or swallow. For me personally, my wife wont let me film her yet, but I do like the taste of pre cum from our friend or bull, but when he unloads all over her pussy, I can't stomach it. When its clear it taste good, but when his load comes out and its white and clear its hard to swallow. Does anyone else have this problem or any advice. if my wife put blowjob fruit flavor on her bull would that help with the flavor. 2nd when it's my turn to have sloppy seconds, her pussy is looser than what I could do, how come I can't last but a few seconds, how do I fix this. "To be honest" Not thinking gay, but when I see her bull with her, all I can do is think, I wish I was her, taking it and getting stretched. Like I mention before in previous post, when her and I use toys, I do prefer a black dildo and I am working on medium to large plugs on her and me. when her bull isn't around and its just us, she loves when I use the black strap on and use a small plug in her ass at the same time. So the strap on is 9inch, is a womans cavity really that deep, where it's pushing on her stomach or is that a myth. I wish I could get her to squirt like interracial movies. Any thoughts
Firstly, swallow whenever possible. A combination of swallowing and drooling seems to be most sexy to men. Secondly, I think you want to have sex with the Bull and that is your real question, darling. Maybe?

Back