Spanking cucks

Should Bulls have the right to spank their cucks

• Yes

Votes: 334 88.8%
  • no

Votes: 42 11.2%

• Total voters
cucks should be given hard discipline which should include beatings with a belt or razor strap. It must be severe enough to where the cuck cries out and begs for mercy. Discipline should also be administered in front of the wife and other females. This will dispel any notion of the cuck's sense of masculinity and will make him more docile and obedient.

cucks should be given hard discipline which should include beatings with a belt or razor strap. It must be severe enough to where the cuck cries out and begs for mercy. Discipline should also be administered in front of the wife and other females. This will dispel any notion of the cuck's sense of masculinity and will make him more docile and obedient.
Also the cane, I've had an alpha male cane my ass in front of his woman.

I couldnt agree more. I lived exactly this my self: When ny wife finally got a steady boyfriend, she talked to him about all my “ anoyinh habits & stupid behivors” & he agreed to help her with my discipline. It was only bare hand against bare asscheeks, yet so absolutly humiliating. He just knows how to do it.

Oh, & about the sense of masculinity, it goes away. Even the sense of adulthood goes away. Yet from the females persoective is funny & cute, no *******. So they easyly enable it

I believe that cucks need to please Bulls. When they come over to be very subservient and pleasing to Bulls and to be a good host . I believe that Bulls should be treated respect and that cucks should work very hard to ensure that the bull enjoyed coming over and taking his wife.

I think that if a cuck gives the Bull any attitude that the bull should put the cuck over his knee and give him a spanking.

Question for the cucks. Who also believes that Bulls should spank and discipline their cucks?
As a sisicuckold I believe bulls have this option to spank us for sure

I love to see white men humiliated,degraded by black men till he is crying in front of his wife

Oh absolutely. My husband has already gotten his fair share of beatings. Every time my boyfriend is over, he should be on top of things making sure me and my King gets a 5 star service. One time he cooked for us but he fucked up, the food was burned. My bf spat on his face, slapped the living hell out of him, threw the plate on the floor and made him eat the food off the floor.
I would love to experience something so great!!!

Althogh I posted before on this topic, I wanted to respond to the lastest round of updates. Also, the topic is very timely since our cuck got his ass apsnked just last Saturday afternoon. Suffice it to say that bob was told, on no uncertain terms, to have something done by a certain time. bob did NOT and had no excuse other than he got side tracked. Basically, when our Black Bull tells you to do something, you better do it. The consequence for bob: 1. Over Tyrone's knee for a fist class, world resounding, bare bottom spanking; this was given in front of me since I was home at the time; 2. bob was sent to do what he was supposed to do in the first place, red bare assed, and report back to Tyrone; 3. after reporting back, another bare ass spanking over Tyrone's knee, but with the hairbrush.. Did bob learn his lesson? Yes, becasue after being let off Tyrone's knee, bob was asked: would it have been much easier to do what you were told in the first place? bob resoundedly, through tears and all, "YES SIR". Sometimes, cuck's need to be spanked, and I mean really spanked by the Black Bull in Charge and/or their Hotwife. Or, sometimes both. since two knees are better than one.

Althogh I posted before on this topic, I wanted to respond to the lastest round of updates. Also, the topic is very timely since our cuck got his ass apsnked just last Saturday afternoon. Suffice it to say that bob was told, on no uncertain terms, to have something done by a certain time. bob did NOT and had no excuse other than he got side tracked. Basically, when our Black Bull tells you to do something, you better do it. The consequence for bob: 1. Over Tyrone's knee for a fist class, world resounding, bare bottom spanking; this was given in front of me since I was home at the time; 2. bob was sent to do what he was supposed to do in the first place, red bare assed, and report back to Tyrone; 3. after reporting back, another bare ass spanking over Tyrone's knee, but with the hairbrush.. Did bob learn his lesson? Yes, becasue after being let off Tyrone's knee, bob was asked: would it have been much easier to do what you were told in the first place? bob resoundedly, through tears and all, "YES SIR". Sometimes, cuck's need to be spanked, and I mean really spanked by the Black Bull in Charge and/or their Hotwife. Or, sometimes both. since two knees are better than one.
More bulls and hotwives should take up the paddle

Yes, for sure. We have a paddle (which hangs next to the kitchen bulletin board); an old fashioned, flat backed, haribrush and of course a strap (which hangs on the inside of the pantry door. I know that bob hates the strap more than anything, but then again, sometimes, cucks need the strap.

My wife has had one of her female friends, who also loves the black cock, tie me to the bed posts at the end of our bed and as I watched my wife beg, moan, cuss in pleasure and cum all over a BBC, the friend spank my ass HARD with a big, thick wooden paddle as punishment for having such a small, worthless, useless, little white dick……..and I love it…my cage bounces and shakes around with every swat, if feels good being put in my place like this while watching the cock of my dreams that I wish I had pleasure my wife!

My wife has had one of her female friends, who also loves the black cock, tie me to the bed posts at the end of our bed and as I watched my wife beg, moan, cuss in pleasure and cum all over a BBC, the friend spank my ass HARD with a big, thick wooden paddle as punishment for having such a small, worthless, useless, little white dick……..and I love it…my cage bounces and shakes around with every swat, if feels good being put in my place like this while watching the cock of my dreams that I wish I had pleasure my wife!
It sure sounds like this happening more and more

Back