Spanking cucks

Should Bulls have the right to spank their cucks

• Yes

Votes: 333 88.8%
  • no

Votes: 42 11.2%

• Total voters
I believe that cucks need to please Bulls. When they come over to be very subservient and pleasing to Bulls and to be a good host . I believe that Bulls should be treated respect and that cucks should work very hard to ensure that the bull enjoyed coming over and taking his wife.

I think that if a cuck gives the Bull any attitude that the bull should put the cuck over his knee and give him a spanking.

Question for the cucks. Who also believes that Bulls should spank and discipline their cucks?
not evey one will except this . but I do and think what you say is right. If I was to disrespect a bull I would expect some think to happen to me I would all so except to be discipline in front of wife so as not to disrespect him any more

i have been spanked by my wife's lover on a few occassions my wife uses corperal discipline usually a wooden spoon afew tines i did something that angered her she said i am telling daddy (a term we use at times for her lover) when he next visited she told him i was a bad girl was put over his lap and he spanked me with hus hand it worked for us because of our dynamics of me as a sissy little girl cuckold in our relationship

I believe that cucks need to please Bulls. When they come over to be very subservient and pleasing to Bulls and to be a good host . I believe that Bulls should be treated respect and that cucks should work very hard to ensure that the bull enjoyed coming over and taking his wife.

I think that if a cuck gives the Bull any attitude that the bull should put the cuck over his knee and give him a spanking.

Question for the cucks. Who also believes that Bulls should spank and discipline their cucks?
I believe the should right away strip the cuck and blister his ass with his belt before he fucks the wife to be what your place. Should once if you if you please the and daily if slips ever again for the entire first year, if needed disicipline more than once a automatic second year is added must be in charge whether he wants you to suck him off eat his cum or guzzle his piss. Please comment.

I believe the should right away strip the cuck and blister his ass with his belt before he fucks the wife to be what your place. Should once if you if you please the and daily if slips ever again for the entire first year, if needed disicipline more than once a automatic second year is added must be in charge whether he wants you to suck him off eat his cum or guzzle his piss. Please comment.
A good belting for the cuck by the bull in front of the wife is the best way to punish especially if the wife enjoys watching.

I’ve never thought about this idea. First time I’ve heard about it, actually. The thought is erotic in its own way. I suppose the erotic side of it (for me) is that I’m spanked by him if I hadn’t treated my wife right. She tells him then protects her by punishing me and putting me in my place. Then of course, takes my wife to bed.

On a regular basis if he's slow to serve in a timely manner and thank him for satisfying his wife properly with a smile and gratitude. This should high on the must do list.

I haven't been spanked by my wife's bulls yet. But my wife spanks me regularly. I am spanked as punishment for misbehaving. I am also given weekly maintenance spankings just to remind me of who is in charge. The punishment spankings are more severe and longer duration.
I am regularly spanked by my wife for the amusement of her friends. She loves spanking me over her knee while I am sucking a big hard cock

Having your wife's bull enforce punishment can be both erotic and humiliating. However, having the wife perform the spanking under the supervision of the Bull may be more humiliating. The Bull instructing your wife to spank you ten times, standing before her and lowering you panties and then laying across her lap as she administers the punishment. The Bull standing over and supervising the punishment. The more severe the spanking the more a cuckold understands his wife is not playing but actually enjoying the process.

Back