Spanking cucks

Should Bulls have the right to spank their cucks

• Yes

Votes: 334 88.8%
  • no

Votes: 42 11.2%

• Total voters
The first time my bull spanked my husband I made my husband write my bull a thank you note. Knowing that he could/would find himself over our bull's knee or back of the couch, hubby's behavior got in line. More precious though is when our bull sends hubby to the corner for a time out. The look on hubby's face is priceless.

Some cucks need to be put in their place. They are there to be the beta male and may need to be reminded of their true place. The first time I was spanked by her bf was a shock and very humiliating, but I had a stiffy.
I feel the bull needs to lay down the law and blister with welts on the cuck's ass and if not willing make him suck his cock on the very meet. the cuck should clean her cum pie and his cock the very first and every just so the cuck understands clearly whose pussy the wife is.

I feel the bull needs to lay down the law and blister with welts on the cuck's ass and if not willing make him suck his cock on the very meet. the cuck should clean her cum pie and his cock the very first and every just so the cuck understands clearly whose pussy the wife is.
What a cuck should do if his wife is black owned is do what the bull and wife tells him to do, always follow orders. But many Black bulls don’t want the cuck to be around or clean or suck his cock at all, so that’s always up to the bull.

My wife gets turned on by watching another guy dominate me, I mean really turned on, dripping wet. So when she is considering a new bull, she talks to him about it. I do my part too, abstaining from release for as long as i can before we have a visitor. When i'm that horny i get into it too. I found a tawse at an antique store, it is like a strap with a split tail. I keep it well oiled and convenient when she entertains. Some bulls really get into it, others it seems do it, but not really get into it. I bet you can guess who gets invited back.

What a cuck should do if his wife is black owned is do what the bull and wife tells him to do, always follow orders. But many Black bulls don’t want the cuck to be around or clean or suck his cock at all, so that’s always up to the bull.
This exactly! This isn't about the cuckold's pleasure. If a mistress and her black lovers WANT the cuckold involved in any way in the master bedroom, that is for them to decide. Otherwise, a good cuckold continues around the house completing any chores or preparing dinner for his mistress and her lovers.

This exactly! This isn't about the cuckold's pleasure. If a mistress and her black lovers WANT the cuckold involved in any way in the master bedroom, that is for them to decide. Otherwise, a good cuckold continues around the house completing any chores or preparing dinner for his mistress and her lovers.
Agreed, just do as told and you will stay a cuck to you’re wife or girlfriend.

I believe that cucks need to please Bulls. When they come over to be very subservient and pleasing to Bulls and to be a good host . I believe that Bulls should be treated respect and that cucks should work very hard to ensure that the bull enjoyed coming over and taking his wife.

I think that if a cuck gives the Bull any attitude that the bull should put the cuck over his knee and give him a spanking.

Question for the cucks. Who also believes that Bulls should spank and discipline their cucks?
Definitely!! ... especially if they have not prepared the bulls cock for the wife satisfacorily .. typically, when he is kissing the wife, the cuck should beon his knees kissing and sucking the large cock to full hardness.. if not .. then bent over and spanked very hard.

Definitely!! ... especially if they have not prepared the bulls cock for the wife satisfacorily .. typically, when he is kissing the wife, the cuck should beon his knees kissing and sucking the large cock to full hardness.. if not .. then bent over and spanked very hard.
Absolutely, this is very good training for the cuck. I bet the next time he will do what he is supposed to. And a good reminder for a few days with his sore bottom.

Our dynamic started from a BDSM relationship, so I am often spanked, whipped, paddled, etc......not so much for punishing any bahavioral problem, just to "remind me of my place"......all the Wives in our Family group AND our Black Masters and Mistresses enjoy this....

I believe that cucks need to please Bulls. When they come over to be very subservient and pleasing to Bulls and to be a good host . I believe that Bulls should be treated respect and that cucks should work very hard to ensure that the bull enjoyed coming over and taking his wife.

I think that if a cuck gives the Bull any attitude that the bull should put the cuck over his knee and give him a spanking.

Question for the cucks. Who also believes that Bulls should spank and discipline their cucks?
Misbehaves? A dire spanking is manditory for not being able to please your wife like the black man can. Hard spanking please

Back