Spanking cucks

Should Bulls have the right to spank their cucks

• Yes

Votes: 28 84.8%
  • no

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters
I believe that cucks need to please Bulls. When they come over to be very subservient and pleasing to Bulls and to be a good host . I believe that Bulls should be treated respect and that cucks should work very hard to ensure that the bull enjoyed coming over and taking his wife.

I think that if a cuck gives the Bull any attitude that the bull should put the cuck over his knee and give him a spanking.

Question for the cucks. Who also believes that Bulls should spank and discipline their cucks?

Some cucks need to be put in their place. They are there to be the beta male and may need to be reminded of their true place. The first time I was spanked by her bf was a shock and very humiliating, but I had a stiffy.

I believe that cucks need to please Bulls. When they come over to be very subservient and pleasing to Bulls and to be a good host . I believe that Bulls should be treated respect and that cucks should work very hard to ensure that the bull enjoyed coming over and taking his wife.

I think that if a cuck gives the Bull any attitude that the bull should put the cuck over his knee and give him a spanking.

Question for the cucks. Who also believes that Bulls should spank and discipline their cucks?
Spanked !!!

This is not for everybody. Not going to lie, I'd never tolerate this. I hate how so many people have a predisposition that all cuckolds are submissive and will tolerate this kind of nonsense in their home or life. This attitude is why I personally vet people up front.

What a non sense post...