Should Bulls have the right to spank their cucks

• Yes

Votes: 333 88.8%
  • no

Votes: 42 11.2%

• Total voters

Pet619

Male
I believe that cucks need to please Bulls. When they come over to be very subservient and pleasing to Bulls and to be a good host . I believe that Bulls should be treated respect and that cucks should work very hard to ensure that the bull enjoyed coming over and taking his wife.

I think that if a cuck gives the Bull any attitude that the bull should put the cuck over his knee and give him a spanking.

Question for the cucks. Who also believes that Bulls should spank and discipline their cucks?

I believe that cucks need to please Bulls. When they come over to be very subservient and pleasing to Bulls and to be a good host . I believe that Bulls should be treated respect and that cucks should work very hard to ensure that the bull enjoyed coming over and taking his wife.

I think that if a cuck gives the Bull any attitude that the bull should put the cuck over his knee and give him a spanking.

Question for the cucks. Who also believes that Bulls should spank and discipline their cucks?
Spanked !!!

What a non sense post...

In my thoughts, it depends on the relationship. They're all a bit different. Some husbands want and need direction and correction in their life, spank them. Being corrected in front of their wife can be a powerful shift in behavior and actual opinion of the kind of man he is. Cuckolds want someone strong in their bed, many may want their position made subservient. Spank them.

As a bi submissive throughout my life, being spanked by my wife or another female was part of our sex-play. Over the years she spanked numerous bi white guys. However, when the first black guy spanked me it was a much more intense, humbling experience, which my wife really enjoyed and has encouraged other black men to do the same.

As a bi submissive throughout my life, being spanked by my wife or another female was part of our sex-play. Over the years she spanked numerous bi white guys. However, when the first black guy spanked me it was a much more intense, humbling experience, which my wife really enjoyed and has encouraged other black men to do the same.
In such arousing and humiliating situation, being spanked is not sufficient : I think I'll cover His big penis and His balls with soft kisses in front of my wife to thank Him after the spanking.

Hubby - If he goes to touch me he will be dead in less than a minute. You all with your bullshit cuck expectations. 3/4 of you are not even dating someone and only are wannabies with fucked up imagination. The other 1/4 who are actually involved in a true cuck relationship understand that not all of us are weak minded Sissy boys who just roll over ass in up in the air like a cat in heat.
Wife Addendum: if I choose to share MY body with you, doesn't mean you own me or my cuck.

Last edited:
Having another man spank you is another whole level of surrendering your self control. Many of us who or bi or homosexual see no shame or even humiliation in sucking him or maybe even being fucked by him, but real corporeal punishment is usually non consensual. Being ****** over his knees and having my ass beaten is a total loss of control and I find it quite frightening actually. It breaks me utterly to him. My wife knows this and because of this does not usually allow just any bull she dates to do it.

My question to you is (and this is the wife asking): are you actually in a real 24/7 cuck relationship and, if so , where is your cuckholdress?

Im no pushover and my girlfriend knows that. However, the idea of a much larger framed and endowed man being this dominant is a huge turn on and if she wanted to see me span, fucked or covered in his cum Id take everything they both desired and in that moment id likely enjoy it. However, in another sitiation, if a Bull got violent without cause or expectation then hed see the very worst of me.
Its all to be kept fun in my mind and within that anything is possible.

Back