Spanking cucks

Should Bulls have the right to spank their cucks

• Yes

Votes: 334 88.8%
  • no

Votes: 42 11.2%

• Total voters
I'd rather a bull spank me for not controlling my beta cuckold slave than him spanking my cuck. If my cuck needs to be spanked, I'm fully capable of handling that myself. I'm not saying I would never allow it, but my beta would have to be so far out of line, there's no daylight to be seen

Very impressive that you are able to have such control. My wife has never been slow to administer the paddle, but we noticed over time that she was giving me licks for the same things time and again. Things changed following a sit down where she explained it to the bull, after which he gave me the licks while she stood in front of me and watched. Definitely did the trick. Have had to do some follow up, and she uses her paddle from time to time, but discipline as a whole is much better in our house since that change.

I believe that cucks need to please Bulls. When they come over to be very subservient and pleasing to Bulls and to be a good host . I believe that Bulls should be treated respect and that cucks should work very hard to ensure that the bull enjoyed coming over and taking his wife.

I think that if a cuck gives the Bull any attitude that the bull should put the cuck over his knee and give him a spanking.

Question for the cucks. Who also believes that Bulls should spank and discipline their cucks?
Couldn’t agree more with this understanding that the bull is the alpha and is the dominant figure a cuck should behave and listen to his every commands or face punishment

Couldn’t agree more with this understanding that the bull is the alpha and is the dominant figure a cuck should behave and listen to his every commands or face punishment

Totally agree but it doesn’t have to only be punishment for bad behavior. My wife likes to “let the boys work it out themselves.” The alpha and beta roles are very clearly filled when the beta is spanked like a baby in front of the female. My wife says it created a primal urge for her to give herself to the superior male.

Us cucks need punishment to be administered pain every day. If it's by the Bull in front of his wife, all the better.
However, the wife should also inflict pain snd shame on her inadequate husband every day too. Its a demonstrarion on how pathetic "it" is to her and shows "it" who is on charge and puts us firmly in our place.

Totally agree but it doesn’t have to only be punishment for bad behavior. My wife likes to “let the boys work it out themselves.” The alpha and beta roles are very clearly filled when the beta is spanked like a baby in front of the female. My wife says it created a primal urge for her to give herself to the superior male.
I have noticed that lots of time it isn't for punishment, but it does reenforce the dynamic.

Oh absolutely. My husband has already gotten his fair share of beatings. Every time my boyfriend is over, he should be on top of things making sure me and my King gets a 5 star service. One time he cooked for us but he fucked up, the food was burned. My bf spat on his face, slapped the living hell out of him, threw the plate on the floor and made him eat the food off the floor.

Oh absolutely. My husband has already gotten his fair share of beatings. Every time my boyfriend is over, he should be on top of things making sure me and my King gets a 5 star service. One time he cooked for us but he fucked up, the food was burned. My bf spat on his face, slapped the living hell out of him, threw the plate on the floor and made him eat the food off the floor.
Might be worth getting a cane for him?

Hubby - If he goes to touch me he will be dead in less than a minute. You all with your bullshit cuck expectations. 3/4 of you are not even dating someone and only are wannabies with fucked up imagination. The other 1/4 who are actually involved in a true cuck relationship understand that not all of us are weak minded Sissy boys who just roll over ass in up in the air like a cat in heat.
Wife Addendum: if I choose to share MY body with you, doesn't mean you own me or my cuck.
"Sure you may fuck my wife, but don't you dare disrespect me."

Back