Social distancing

Since I travel for business, this self imposed exiling is killing me. I am not the type who can sit in one place. I have been doing a lot of working out, at home, home improvements i have been putting off, reading and since the weather in Florida has been great enjoying the pool. Although next time a pandemic hits i want to make sure I have either have someone to lock down with lol

Chatting and reconnecting with people. Figuring out if there was a reason that things got boring. Quite a few couples reaching out to try to get a little playtime in. Mostly it's a matter of explaining that I have ******* and people in the high risk category. I bought a tv from a couple who were in the process of moving... Definitely would have loved to explore that thick ass

I work in delivery so I am really busy now and just working out . I have been getting social interaction at a minimum thou

Like you am going nuts.basically hunkering down and trying to follow the guidelines.am filling my idle time using this site catching up with all of my sexy lady friends.

Back