Social distancing

This is very boring. My husband and I are going crazy. On the plus side I rediscovered some lot toys we have. What is everyone else doing during the down time?
Well, I'd suggest taking this restriction time to actually re-introduce & re-discover each other again.
I would think this an excellent time to play some new games of your own ... making/eating/snowballing/face sitting creampies, fantasy play, sitting down and actually establishing/designing some new & interesting guidelines for when you're able to "play outside with others" again. Maybe a written Cuckold Contract of your own. Rediscover your bodies ... take your hubby on a very descriptive grand tour of all the erroneous spots on your female body. Maybe you don't know all of them, yourself. There are several, and I doubt your hubby knows how to use them, or even where they are. Have him show you how to massage his prostate, how to make him cum, etc etc. What about some light bondage roll play ... order the dominatrix outfits on line, join a few sites to learn more.
Don't waste it "being bored".

words_WriteYourOwnSTORY.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I'd suggest taking this restriction time to actually re-introduce & re-discover each other again.
I would think this an excellent time to play some new games of your own ... making/eating/snowballing creampies, fantasy play, sitting down and actually establishing/designing some new & interesting guidelines for when you're able to "play outside with others" again. Rediscover your bodies ... take your hubby on a very descriptive grand tour of all the erroneous spots on your female body. Maybe you don't know all of them, yourself. There are several, and I doubt your hubby knows how to use them, or even where they are. Have him show you how to massage his prostate, how to make him cum, etc etc.
Don't waste it "being bored".

View attachment 3229973
Good thoughts - like I always read from you!

That corona virus-19 is nothing more than a variation of normal flu,if you check very well more people die from another flus,than for this corona-19.
There's something more behind that virus,many people in Europe they don't believe is a normal virus,some one is playing dirty games,in Europe the places where the covid-19 is attacking (Germany,France,Italy and Spain) the strongest economies in Europe and the larges and the British push the way out two months before of Europe.
Some one is destroying the economy putting fear in people,forsing our selves stay in home like a prison and forsing laws again human nature (talk with distance,don't shack hands etc etc) I believe there's a secret war between strong countries they are trying to control the world (China,Russia,Iran,Venezuela,Cuba) again (USA,UK,Israel and Iran) and many more countries.

Unfortunately not getting much time to have with my family or time with my playmates, as well as not being able to social distance from anyone. As an emergency room nurse in downtown Baltimore I’ve been put pretty much right in its path, all of us in the medical field know it’s not “if we” are exposed but “when will we” be exposed, and just hope we have the supplies we need for our patients and ourselves to protect infecting our own families, friends, and anyone we come in contact with
Thank you baby for all your hard work through this time

Trying to get the needed medications and supplies for a 3-4 week state self quarentine. Depressingly put everything outside the home on hold for a while. We're not as young as most people here, so we're considered in a high risk group. Using her toys most days. Maybe we'll get to clean out the closets and basement. Who knows?

Unfortunately not getting much time to have with my family or time with my playmates, as well as not being able to social distance from anyone. As an emergency room nurse in downtown Baltimore I’ve been put pretty much right in its path, all of us in the medical field know it’s not “if we” are exposed but “when will we” be exposed, and just hope we have the supplies we need for our patients and ourselves to protect infecting our own families, friends, and anyone we come in contact with
I commend you for your noble work and profession.my thoughts and prayers go out to you

It's truly impressive how health care professionals are putting themselves in harm's way to protect us all. You have my deep respect and gratitude MDNurse, please do all you can to keep yourself safe.

Back