So now what?

I really try my hardest in the bedroom, I am one, not as well endowed as the guy, and 2 not as strong as him,
5 minute sex? That's your BEST? Geesh! I spend 15-20 minutes in foreplay with my wife before I stick my cock in her. She usually cums at least 2-3 times before we even have intercourse.
And, unless you're really small, the old saying "it is not the size of the pen but how you sign your name" ... apply yourself.

5 minute sex? That's your BEST?
And, unless you're really small, the old saying "it is not the size of the pen but how you sign your name" ... apply yourself.
I just really feel like no matter what I'm not going to be better than these guys. Like I've never made her orgasm from penetration

Update: Rebecca has met a new guy on tinder and I'm taking a lot of your advice and am going to go along to get along for now. The only issue (there are more, but the main one) is that she wants him to come back and do it at or apartment because he has roommates

You need to understand that this is pure ******* lust, its been around for tens of thousands of years and thers nothing you can do about it. But from my 35 years of being a cuck, in my case, the bull has always dropped of once he's fucked her enough, most have become bored and seeked new meat. Even my ex's that have become obsessed, infatuated and yes fallen in love with these men, will usually ring alarm bells for the bull. Most just want to nut in your wifes pussy, no strings attached. Most bulls can get laid easy enough, so most want to find the next married wife to devour without dramas.
Also, I don't and can't fuck as well as our bull does, if I could he probably wouldn't exist in our lives. He fucks harder for longer, but he;s also strong enough to pick my wife up impaled on his cock and walk around the room, or fuck her bent over in her highest heels. i'm not strong enough or tall enough to do either of those things and thats part of what he brings to the table. Thats why we seek another male, to do things to my wife I never will and that she can't get at home.

I've been a little concerned about this as well. Recently i talked my wife into trying this out and we met a guy on here that lives close to us and my wife has been texting him and I just noticed her sending him nudes a couple days ago. I'm a pretty confident person and I usually dont get jealous or anything, but then again I've never seen my wife and mom of my children sending another guys pictures of her pussy either. Now I still like to idea of watching them get together but the closer we get to that the more concerned i actually get that I might not like the real thing.

Not "impossible" but it would mean her going straight from "Wow! thank you for giving me the courage to try this awesome new experiment in sex and relationships" to "Oh, you mean we're just going to have a boring monogamous sex life and forget that awesome new experiment in sex and relationships ever happened?" That sounds like a hard sell.
A monogamous relationship does not have to be boring, IMO

I'm getting conflicting information on whether I should be there or not..

You need to decide this for yourself, personally I want to be as close to the action as possible but I know that a lot of guys prefer the sub role and let the Female lead the game which usually means she does it on her terms exclusively and only involves the cuckold /Stag when she feels it appropriate. Try to understand what drew you to this lifestyle, were you turned on by the thought of watching, participating or just the thought of her having complete freedom to explore her sexuality? and to do whatever she liked to fulfil her sexuality (with your implicit approval) from this you can get an idea of what YOU WANT and should be getting out of the deal, then decide if it requires you being involved 1st hand or just as a 3rd party to the events that she controls.
I think that one of the most interesting parts of this is the complete juxtaposing aspects of loving my wife and being incredibly protective of US and the fact that I desperately want to see her completely satisfied sexually by another guy in a way that I know would excite her and she and I will come to depend on having to make us stronger and more engaged as a married couple.

My wife says she wants to do it with her Bull first once we actually take the plunge. She says I can watch the video. She says that way she will feel free to completely let go of her inhibitions without me being there and let her true inner BBC slut come out.

Same here, my wife wants to keep me involved k I'm guessing because she feels guilty if I wasn't) but has said if she had to choose the first time would be better if I wasn't there so she could just enjoy new cock (she's not fussed but would prefer a BBC) without reservation.. I really want to see it happen but am perfectly prepared to give that luxury up and let her goo solo, as long as it means she will actually do the deed. ?

Update: Rebecca has met a new guy on tinder and I'm taking a lot of your advice and am going to go along to get along for now. The only issue (there are more, but the main one) is that she wants him to come back and do it at or apartment because he has roommates
Is this is a joke, or for real? Your life story, it’s kind of too good to be true.

I am sure it’s a sexual fantasy in your head, but there’s no need to play it on us....

Did you know there’s a battle raging between your ears? Start thinking ? with your head, instead of what’s between your legs. I’m sure, you will make the right choice and decision..

I mean it's temporary, but I'm not 100% sure she will want to stop after the next 2 dates. I was her first and only sexual partner up until recently, I'm worried that she is going to want to explore more

This is very addictive, we've been dancing around it for years and have had soft play and dates etc. The more we engage the more we both want it to go further, we are still working on the 1st full experience for her and are undecided whether it's going to be solo or with me present, I know and expect that once it happens she will revel in the ability to be free and I really hope she will take advantage as often as possible, hopefully with me as an observer and sometimes participant.. My rule of thumb is to expect her to want this to continue once she's done it once , it's just too good a thing to give up when you've done it ?

it's a joke to me And it's not true. And if it's true, then you already have a broken relationship and you are nothing to her

I've been a little concerned about this as well. Recently i talked my wife into trying this out and we met a guy on here that lives close to us and my wife has been texting him and I just noticed her sending him nudes a couple days ago. I'm a pretty confident person and I usually dont get jealous or anything, but then again I've never seen my wife and mom of my children sending another guys pictures of her pussy either. Now I still like to idea of watching them get together but the closer we get to that the more concerned i actually get that I might not like the real thing.
Natural to have concerns, I did too initially even though I brought hotwifing up. Exposure to the acts (sexting, sending and receiving media, meeting guys socially, flirting, dressing more provocatively and being more sexual) all made me feel like I had started something that was running out of control but I now count on these things as a part of our sexual relationship and can't wait to see her actually fuck another guy, and especially one that has the equipment, personality and stamina that rocks her world ?

it's a joke to me And it's not true. And if it's true, then you already have a broken relationship and you are nothing to her
I'm so fucking confused, everyone says that I need to go along with it for the agreed upon dates otherwise I will ruin my engagement, now that I am, everyone is saying that I am ruining my relationship by going along with it...what am I supposed to do?

Is this is a joke, or for real? Your life story, it’s kind of too good to be true.

I am sure it’s a sexual fantasy in your head, but there’s no need to play it on us....

Did you know there’s a battle raging between your ears? Start thinking ? with your head, instead of what’s between your legs. I’m sure, you will make the right choice and decision..
What do you mean? Yeah this is all real, I wish it were just s dream/nightmare, but it's my reality. I came here for advice, and I've taken it, now people are saying I messed up...like I don't want to lose my fiancée

What do you mean? Yeah this is all real, I wish it were just s dream/nightmare, but it's my reality. I came here for advice, and I've taken it, now people are saying I messed up...like I don't want to lose my fiancée
You need to realize your feelings are just as important and if she doesn't want to compromise based on your feelings and the 2 of you can't figure something out the this relationship is doomed.

Reactions: Rcp
You need to realize your feelings are just as important and if she doesn't want to compromise based on your feelings and the 2 of you can't figure something out the this relationship is doomed.

Everyone was telling me to just go along with it for 2 more dates, then after that have a big discussion about it.

Everyone was telling me to just go along with it for 2 more dates, then after that have a big discussion about it.
And if you 2 can't figure something out together then you probably won't have a successful relationship is all I'm saying. Also this is yours and your fiancees relationship stop allowing other people in to tell you how to handle your relationship.

I'm so fucking confused, everyone says that I need to go along with it for the agreed upon dates otherwise I will ruin my engagement, now that I am, everyone is saying that I am ruining my relationship by going along with it...what am I supposed to do?

You're likely not getting or listening to the right advice. You're essentially listening to the fox talk you into opening the hen house door for him.

In all honesty, I've done my fair share of research into this and I've gotten great advice from both men and women and it all gets down to a few key things:

(1) Communication - You're having anxiety over this. You NEED to talk to her and tell her how you feel. If you don't you're going to seriously regret all of this in a few months/years and it'll likely rip you two apart. BUT, you opened the door, so you need to let her close it. She can either close it now with respect for your feelings, or she can continue and close it after as you pushed her into this and it needs to be her, not you, who makes the next move. Regardless, you must communicate first.

(2) Ground Rules - This is a MUST and everyone that has a good story to tell, has well established ground rules on what is going to happen, but more importantly, what is NOT going to happen. You said she would never do anal - are you sure? Have you established a ground rule on this? What about using a condom? You were glad the first person used one, but what about #2, or #3, or all the rest? What about slapping? Is she into that? Does she like to be slapped and roughed up? What about ******* and gagging, is she into all this? BOTH of you need to establish the ground rules together and you both need to abide by them. Interestingly enough, the #1 ground rule that successful couples have, is the second one party feels uneasy about the lifestyle, they stop. If you set up ground rules and this is one of them, you will be protecting yourself right now based on how you feel.

(3) For the first encounter with a bull, it needs to be on neutral ground (hotel). Never bring a bull back to your place and have him fuck your wife/girlfriend/friend there on your bed unless you're OK with the lifestyle. You're already feeling very uneasy about this and doing so with destroy you, as your bed is your sanctity for the two of you.

In the end, it's up to you on what you're going to do, but I've read this whole thread and you're a complete wreck over this. You need to talk to her and tell her how you're feeling before it's too late.

I'm getting conflicting information on whether I should be there or not..
Under no circumstance should you allow your fiancé to be alone outside your own home. Regardless of whether you're in the room or not is one thing you might make concessions with, but allowing her to go out with her bull is quite another. Myself, I'd worry about her safety, but I'd also worry about the bull's desire to take her from you whether he really wants her or not. He'll want control of her, meaning you'll become secondary to the 3-way relationship, and he'll want you to know that.
I believe sitting down with her and discussing your feelings and concerns, and asking that the two of you step back from this for a short while until you think this all through ... seems only fair. In the meantime, you need to start grading your performances with her or she will eventually be gone.
Its better that you know now where you stand with her rather than after marriage.

Well, I have no idea if this is genuine or fake, but i've lost a wife and a fiance to men I set up to meet and encouraged them to fuck as much as they liked. Both women left me within 12 months of fucking them, both women moved in with them and then fell pregnant to these men within 6 months and both women were left single mothers 12 months after that. Yet, here I am at 53yo, constantly trying to organise my wife and friend to hook up, just so I can get my rocks off, so I can experience a 10/10 orgasm while wanking and watching her/ them and she experiences something i'll never, ever be able to give her. Can't say its sane decisions, but once another man penetrates your wife/gf's hungry pussy, you're kidding yourself if you think your relationship won't change. A lot of times for the better, but as many times for the worse.

Back