So now what?

I smell rotten fish. Its a fishy story.......Why on earth people enjoy making things up? oh wait, its mostly cucks who are always day dreaming about their wives/gf with black men....sooooo sad....

I smell rotten fish. Its a fishy story.......Why on earth people enjoy making things up? oh wait, its mostly cucks who are always day dreaming about their wives/gf with black men....sooooo sad....

Well, I'm a fiction writer myself, so I enjoy a good and well told story as well as any. The quick turn in attitude, no filling in on the conversation, that's odd, but I'll tell you, the stories that are made up are the ones that are too neat. Here, it could be true, or it could be a nice bit of erotic fiction told in a forum format, wihch I find refreshing.

Well, I'm a fiction writer myself, so I enjoy a good and well told story as well as any. The quick turn in attitude, no filling in on the conversation, that's odd, but I'll tell you, the stories that are made up are the ones that are too neat. Here, it could be true, or it could be a nice bit of erotic fiction told in a forum format, wihch I find refreshing.
Hmm, so you enjoy fiction and fake stories from users here? Did you know it was fake or you don't care? I don't like fake stories and liars...lol

Hmm, so you enjoy fiction and fake stories from users here? Did you know it was fake or you don't care? I don't like fake stories and liars...lol

I actually don’t care. Either it was real and we gave solid advice, or it was fake and kind of decently hot.

Going to bed, but good luck figuring this out in the morning.

I get that but it's just some of the things she said. Like how this experience changed how she looks at sex. Like she was so into it, she has never been like that with me, and with me if swx lasts longer than maybe 5 minutes she starts to dry up, but with this guy she goes for around 45min to an hour of fucking. Also I can't get the image of her just being so passionate and intimate with another man. Like she is my future wife, and now all I see is her wrapped around some stranger.

I can empathize with you dude. That’s the way I would feel. That’s why I would never engage in a lifestyle like this. It’s like the dude that gave up his position to Lou Gehrig and he never got it back.

Update: Rebecca has met a new guy on tinder and I'm taking a lot of your advice and am going to go along to get along for now. The only issue (there are more, but the main one) is that she wants him to come back and do it at or apartment because he has roommates
There you go being a Real Cuckold letting him fuck her in YOUR bed if he was any kind of man he'd get a hotel room

Honestly it was one of the worst experiences ever. Seeing her be so into it, making sounds I've never heard before, and orgasming from sex twice (when I had never made her orgasm from sex) was hard to see. She also kept saying how he felt so good, and how she felt "full", and while she never said anything comparing us, every compliment she gave him felt like a comparison between us
Maybe she's comparing your sex with his sex but why areyou still together after all this . ? she might like his sex better but in the end there is a bit more to life than sex you guys still being together must mean something . ?

I'm glad she is wearing the engagement ring, but am worried about stds
Yes laddy that's to late now to worry about you should have made that one of your requirements before you let them fuck her to have a STD test but she was not worried about it when she let him in bare.

How do I delete a thread? I want to ask Leo to leave or maybe I should just leave and never come back
The thing I would suggest is wait till Leo leaves and have a Heart to Heart talk with Rebeca and get everything clarified so you both know what you want to do and what you don't want to do or see done if you can't get on the same page and be sure YOU ARE BOTH on the same page otherwise you better walk.

Back