So Fucking Excited

Klyde Johnson

Male
Real Person
From
NY, US
This afternoon while grilling worth the fam, my neighbor's Fine Ass wife frolicked in the back yard laughing and playing. Damn I'm hot for her fine ass.
We chatted one day at a neighborhood store. So hot, we could b have been fucking right there. I know that was fur me today. Her laughing and spreading but sweet ass scent.
QUESTION: Should i fuck her cause i know she wants my BBC. OR let it go
Please advise , Damn het ass is fine

Suppose it was your wife that your neighbor was fucking at his house. How would you feel about it? What would you do?
If he steps to me, his ass is mine
What's that suppose to mean?
If you're screwing another man's wife and he gets upset, are you saying you'll fight him?
Is it worth possibly establishing a bad relationship with your neighbor over a piece of ass?
Why not establish a good relationship with your neighbor ... invite them over for a cookout or something, and find out where he stands in sharing his wife? Maybe she'll encourage him to share her. Why risk a conflict over pussy? There's so much of it out there that's willing.
A couple's marriage is not yours to disrespect, is it?
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg

Last edited:
This afternoon while grilling worth the fam, my neighbor's Fine Ass wife frolicked in the back yard laughing and playing. Damn I'm hot for her fine ass.
We chatted one day at a neighborhood store. So hot, we could b have been fucking right there. I know that was fur me today. Her laughing and spreading but sweet ass scent.
Please advise , Damn het ass is fine
Oh Hell yes. Imagine not ever touching her ? Don't miss out on a chance like I have-so many I missed:(

Suppose it was your wife that your neighbor was fucking at his house. How would you feel about it? What would you do?

What's that suppose to mean?
If you're screwing another man's wife and he gets upset, are you saying you'll fight him?
Is it worth possibly establishing a bad relationship with your neighbor over a piece of ass?
Why not establish a good relationship with your neighbor ... invite them over for a cookout or something, and find out where he stands in sharing his wife? Maybe she'll encourage him to share her. Why risk a conflict over pussy? There's so much of it out there that's willing.
A couple's marriage is not yours to disrespect, is it?
View attachment 1451080
Probably the only bit of common sense stated so far.

Back