Smaller cage

Anybody got any ideas on a smaller cage or restraint for my hubby, the one he has is really not restrictive enough.
I vary in size a lot, depending on a lot of factors, and my wife has various goals in terms of how much comfort/discomfort she wants to cause for me, so we have amassed a large collection of cages in a wide variety of shapes and sizes. I recommend searching eBay for "small steel chastity." You'll find hundreds of models for $30 or less, and our eBay scores have been just as reliable as our expensive custom cages (or at least close enough to make the purchases worth it). It's a good way to experiment freely and find the sizes and features that work best for you.

But if you'd like some specific recommendations, here's one of the smaller cages my wife keeps me in:
20180812_233518.jpg
That one is called the "Tight Squeeze" at https://www.fetishtoybox.com/CHASTITY-DEVICES_c18.htm.
If you want to incorporate a Prince Albert piercing, you'll want to get the "Impaler" version. Just remove the detachable catheter and the piercing loops around the nut that the catheter screws into. Not sure if your hubby is pierced, but it's always a consideration for us when we buy cages. Options for a locking PA piercing makes escape impossible.

Unfortunately I don't think I have a picture of me wearing it, but another of my Queen's favorites looks like this:
small_cage.jpg
That one was about $10, and accommodates a locking PA ring as well.

Here is the smallest cage we have:
9bc325a1-d825-440b-be55-ee91f91511ef.jpg
That one won't accommodate a piercing though, and is escapable with a little effort, so she doesn't leave me in that one unsupervised. She does enjoy parading me around in it though. As you might imagine, it's an... I'll go with "humbling" device to be seen in. But it doesn't let you even start to try to get hard, so it's never physically uncomfortable, if that matters to you one way or the other.

Here's our most frequent daily driver:
2020-03-27-180300.png
It's the one I'm wearing right now, and one of our most practical devices. It incorporates my piercing without needing a separate, locking ring. It's not perfect, and can sometimes pinch a little bit where the pieces for together, but it's not a major problem and it combines a lot of our favorite features into a single device. It can be found in at least two sizes and a few different piercing hook options for about $30 on eBay from multiple sellers, using "PA chastity" as your search term. But I should probably also note that if you want it custom made to your exact specifications and don't mind paying more for it, it's modeled after the custom devices sold at: http://www.rigidchastity.com

Hope that's helpful!

Last edited:
My wife got me a CB6000 and it was to big so we got the small version CB6000s and that one fits much better....still a bit big, but fairly restrictive
It's definitely a step in the right direction if the regular one is roomy, but I couldn't handle that bulky square ring, and I've heard horror stories about them splitting at the plastic seam and causing pinches and cuts. I sincerely don't mean to sound judgy or rude, but can you help me understand the appeal of that device? What were your motivating factors? I think the plastic CB devices are some of the least comfortable devices out there, hard to keep clean, and generally unrealistic for long term wear. Staying away from them is the first piece of advice my wife and I typically offer anyone curious about getting started with chastity.

The one Jess bought had a set of three restraint rings - that go behind my ball sack and connect to the front cage. She started me on the biggest ring which was quite roomy but now I'm on the smallest which is very restrictive, never escaped from it. Made my balls very available too, although she's only kicked me once from behind so far, apparently I was complaining about something - very painful!

You're right, that's doing no good, and can't be comfortable. Way too much weight and empty space taken up by that. Coming from a guy who's been in chastity basically 24/7 for over a decade in almost every kind of situation and owns probably 20 different cages, you are making the right call!

That little strappy thongy underwear is cute though! I'm sure you'll pick out something that fits with it much better!

It's definitely a step in the right direction if the regular one is roomy, but I couldn't handle that bulky square ring, and I've heard horror stories about them splitting at the plastic seam and causing pinches and cuts. I sincerely don't mean to sound judgy or rude, but can you help me understand the appeal of that device? What were your motivating factors? I think the plastic CB devices are some of the least comfortable devices out there, hard to keep clean, and generally unrealistic for long term wear. Staying away from them is the first piece of advice my wife and I typically offer anyone curious about getting started with chastity.
This model has a round ring and once I got the right size figured out, was actually quite comfortable.CFD72D10-27BC-43AD-9BEB-E8E977662543.jpegCA463F6F-5D2C-4499-9290-F1974C28A08A.jpeg

Anybody got any ideas on a smaller cage or restraint for my hubby, the one he has is really not restrictive enough.
Hi, we have made very good experiences with the holy trainer series for hubby, they have a lot of different sizes, you can start with a bigger one and then use step by step small ones, the smaller the better, hubby got a PA piercing because I caught him escape from other devices like the CB6000 (small), the holy trainer can be ordered with an additional PA attachment, so it is 100% secure, currently hubby is wearing the holy trainer Nano, which is only 1,5 inch, but even a smaller one exist (the Nub which is only 1 inch), hubby's penis shrank already a lot, I think he will ne ready for the Nub soon, LOL....

Back